003

Its been about 3 weeks since I met Jimin and he's probably my closest friend I have here since I moved here last year. He's the only good friend I have here.

Today Jimin is going to help me study my Korean homework. My mom was Korean and my sperm donor was American. Yes I have two moms and I love them both equally and I couldn't ask for better parents.

Having two moms is so good because you can talk about boy drama to not one mom but two!
And if I need advice is get it from both of them to see what their opinions are and see what my opinions are and I would compare and it makes it really easy to talk about girl problems without an embarrassing guy in the house.

Today I threw on a t-shirt and some high waisted jeans with rips. I had circle glasses on and a messy bun with my white converse.

Not gonna lie it was really cold outside, but I wanted to look cute and if your a girl who wants to look cute you gotta forget about the pain of beauty.

I was basically speed walking to Jimins dorm after he texted me his address. I just wanted to get out of the cold.

I was now standing in front of a tall building I walked inside and immediately these two security officers come up to me and this front desk lady asked me if I had a pass.

"Hi ma'am, do you have a pass with you?" she said in an overly depressed way. Like she hates her job and she's only working there for some extra cash was the vibe she was giving me.

"A pass for what?" I said feeling like I got the wrong building.
"You can't be here ma'am without a pass. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the building" she said as the two body guards move in front of me as to block me as if I was going to sprint to the elevator and outrun them.

First of all I don't run.
Second of all why is this such a big deal. I turn to walk out of the building. As I was walking the lady and body guards move back to their positions as if this was all a movie scene. What the actual he'll is this building? Are they hiding the good shit? Cause I'm why they acting like this is a big ass deal.

Now I'm standing in front of the building in the freezing cold. When I see more body guards coming my way. Dammmnnn this place is high tech security up in here what the hell? I realized they where surrounding someone.

"Sage?" the person being surrounded said to me.
"How do you know my name?" I said looking at him. He had black sunglasses on and a black mask and a hat. He was trying to hide himself.
He took his sunglasses off to reveal his eyes.

"Oi TaeHyung!" I said he ran to me pressing a finger against my lips. "Shhh not so loud I don't want the fans to chase me" he said whispering in front of me.
"What are you doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be with Jimin hyung?" he asked. "The lady won't let me go up without a pass" I said thankful that this is the right building. "Yah! Taehyung its freezing can you bring me up?" I asked while doing a bit of aegyo to convince him to let me in the dorm.
"Chill I would've let you in anyways stop doing aegyo " he chuckled to himself. He took my wrist and lead me pass the front desk lady. She saw me and apologized for not letting me through without a pass. Honestly I respect her for doing her job making sure I wasn't here to kill the boys. But I was right about them hiding the good stuff.

He slid his key card into the door and opened it. We took our shoes off and I ran to the couch where there was already a blanket for me. I quickly wrapped myself in it as Tae got himself some fruit from the kitchen.

Jimin walked into the living room apologizing for forgetting about a pass and making me wait outside and honestly idk why I didn't just text him I mean Tae came just as they told me to leave so I didn't really need to text Jimin.

"Are you cold?" he asked as I got my books out to study. " Yeah its freaking freezing outside and I chose to look cute and now I'm cold and your dorm is freezing and this blanket isn't helping I feel like I'm in Antarctica right now" I said setting the papers out.
"Well you look cute everyday you didn't need to try" he said sitting next to me instantly regretting what he said." Ahah thanks chimchim" I said blushing as I was patting his soft hair like a puppy trying to not embarrass him anymore than he already is.

We studied for like an hour. So we started watching a K-Drama. The movie wasn't boring it was just I was so tired after the homework so I fell asleep.
(A/N wow look another fan fiction that has this part in it wow I'm so original sorry)

I felt someone pick me up in their arms and bring me to a room. They laid me on a bed. I can't sleep by myself or I have nightmares so as they where walking away I grabbed their wrist.

"Don't leave..." I said and realizing it was Jimin I got happy because if it was anyone else I probably wouldn't ask them to stay. I trust Jimin a lot even though we only met 3 weeks ago but he's a true sweetheart.Being the sweetheart he is, he said okay and he grabbed some pillows and blankets from the couch and made a little bed for himself on the floor. I'm actually glad he didn't crawl into the bed with me because it wouldve been awkward.

After about 10 minutes of Jimin trying to get comfortable he finally felt comfortable and he drifted to sleep. After hearing him moving around for 10 minutes and he was fine, I finally fell asleep too.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: ayeeeeee got my phone back so I updated cause I like this story. In basically writing a fan fiction that I would've liked to read but no one posted one that had a description liek this one so now I gotta wrote it for myself 😂 but its fun so we good.