006

//Jimin POV//

You woke up and remembered what happens last night. You and Sage were cuddling the whole night. But Sage wasn't in your arms anymore. She must've already woken up and went to the living room or something.

You got out of bed and washed up and got dressed and walked to the kitchen to find a plate of breakfast on the counter with a note.

Morning Jimin the guys and I decided to go to the gym. Eat well and be good for Sage. Be back later
~Jin hyung

The breakfast was good. I walked over to the living room to see Sage fell asleep sitting up while watching a movie on the couch.

I sat next to her and she later her head right on my shoulder while o watched the rest of the K-Drama she had on.

After about an hour she woke up.
"Aish! Jimin-ssi, you scared me" she said startled. "Sorry sage I didn't mean to startle you. Would you like to go see a movie?" I asked her while she got up to get dressed. "Yeah let me get dressed first".

We walked to the movie me wearing all black and a black mask to hide from fans and she was also wearing all black and a mask in case fans recognized me.

During the movie she put her arm on the arm rest and I grabbed her hand in mine interlocking our fingers. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her smiling and blushing but I continued to watch the movie.

After the movie we continued to hold hands the whole way back home. We didn't separate once.

"Sage?.." I asked her looking over at her. "Yeah? Chimchim?" she responded. I love it when she called me that I think its adorable when she says it but only she can say it or it wouldn't be cute. "Your beautiful Sage..." I told her because it was true she was the most beautiful girl I've ever met. "Your handsome Jimin" she said causing my to smile and blush like crazy underneath my mask.

//Sage POV//

"Your handsome Jimin" I responded using his first name to let him know I was serious about it.

"Wanna go to the practise room ?" I secretly only go now because I wanna see Jimin dance because he looks so passionate when he dances. He agreed to go so we walked straight there since it was 5 minutes away.

We got there and Jimin invited JHope  because Jhope helps them both out with choreo and Tae was bored so he wanted to come too.

We got there first so I sat in front of the mirror and plugged my charger into my phone.

Jhope and Tae arrived shortly after we did. Jhope turned a song on and started helping Jimin through the choreography. Tae came and sat beside me.

"Hey Sage!" he said while also pulling his phone out. "Hey Taetae " I said.
We where facing the 2 dancers our backs against the mirror and I was watching Jimin dance for like 15 minutes now and Tae noticed.

"Sage..?" he asked. "Yeahhhh?". "Do you like Jimin... Like more than a friend?" he asked. This caused me to break my gaze on him and turn to look at Tae. "Y-yeah.. I do... Please don't tell him" I admitted to him.
The speakers where too loud for Jimin to hear though so it was fine to tell Tae then.

"Awhhh you guys would be the cutest couple ever" he said smiling like he's been shipping us this whole time. I just smiled at his response not knowing what else to say.

After 3 hours of dancing, singing, and large mirror selfie taking, we all walked home together. While we where walking back I slipped my hand into Jimins because mine where cold as hell. He felt the cold and put our hands inside of his jacket pocket. My hands warmed up quickly. But I didn't let go of his hands.

Tae saw our hands and I could hear him internally screaming for us in his head. He's so funny I can't even-

We arrived home and Jon made everyone dinner. It was so good it tasted like a five star restaurant. I thanked him for the meal formally to show my respect he said it was no problem.

I got dressed into Jimins pajamas I found on his closet and crawled into bed. I heard Jimin walk in 10 minutes later after talking with his friends in the living room.

Immediately he wrapped his arms around me and I moved closer to be more comfortable with the position.
He smells so good ok love his scent so much. "Goodnight Sage" he said and kissed my head just like the previous night. "Goodnight Chimmy" I said and this time I reached up and kissed his cheek softly.

I could see him smile as my eyes adjusted to the dark. I was blushing and smiling like crazy. Then he kissed my cheek causing me to cuddle into his chest more trying to hide me blushing. And with that we fell asleep peacefully.

----------
A/N I'm so sorry for the short chapter I didn't know how to keep it going my writing is getting bad I know and I don't think his is a good chapter I'm sorry to dissapoint :c
Have some free memes to forgive me:

----------A/N I'm so sorry for the short chapter I didn't know how to keep it going my writing is getting bad I know and I don't think his is a good chapter I'm sorry to dissapoint :cHave some free memes to forgive me: