005

A/n: today I realized I sat across from an army in my 6th period as she was wearing a bts jacket and I finally realized what the jacket was from so I sent her a note and we talked about bts the whole class but I didn't learn anything and we have homework on a new topic that we learned pls send help.
-----
(3 days after)

//Sage POV//

Today me and the guys are going to 6 flags. I'm terrified of heights and roller coasters, but I didn't want to let them down and say no to going. So we went.

On our way there Namjoon was really excited for the rides and games. I was not.

We got our tickets and they decided to ride a rollercoaster. Great just my luck of course.

I was standing in line and regretting every life choice I've ever made to get me to this point. I hate roller coasters.

I kept watching the ride go around 3 times with everyone screaming and laughing on it. This is gonna be a nightmare I said to myself.

There was three seats to a row so I sat in the middle of Jimin and Hoseok.
I felt better in the middle so I knew o wasn't going to fly off the end. The next thing I feel is the bar click. And this is the moment of all regret. I really wanted to get off now and it was only the first ride. We started moving....

We where going up and I hid my head in Jimins side for protection as if it was going to help. We where at the very top and jimin was laughing the whole time.

"Sage your missing the view" he said giggling. "Trust me I see you everyday I never miss the view" I said and I heard him giggle. When I'm nervous I say what's on my mind and I don't think about it at all so I didn't even process what I just admitted to him.

The ride started going down and I hurried my head deeper into Jimins side. Then I feel a hand grasp into mine. It was Jimins hand.

On the other hand all I can hear are JHopes screams and pleading for the ride to end. It was actually hilarious to be honest. And behind me was the rest of the boys laughing and yelling with joy. I don't know how they're not terrified right now.

The ride finally stopped and I was sitting up straight again in the cart. But me and Jimins hands hadn't let go yet. Until the chicken ride ruined it and the bar to the cart started going up which made our hands detach.

All the guys except jhope decided to go on more roller coasters while me and Jhope decided to play some games since it was less scary.

We played a bunch of games. I won 2 games and he won 3. Who knew Jhope was so competitive. I didn't know Jhope and I gave our toys that he won to a group of kids playing on the playground they were so happy with the toys.

Me and Jhope spotted an ice cream stand and we both got 2 cones. One for me and one for him. I got cookie dough flavour and Jhope got strawberry.

We found the guys and instantly they all ran to jhope wanting a lick of his ice cream. I was happy I didn't have to share mine. Until I saw jimin stick his tongue out at my cone as if he's asking for a lick.

I put the ice cream cone to his tongue and he started licking it all over. Aishhh this guy I thought he only wanted one lick. After about 12 locked he gave it back to me and I continued to eat it before he wanted more.

After walking around the amusement park we spotted the ferris wheel. The place where you sit in with your partner and kiss at the top. How cliché.

We were in line and we all had it figured out who was going in the cart with each other. They all wanted only 2 people in one cart so they can take a funny picture at the top with the other person so that happend.