Actor# Crush x Actress # Reader Part-2

Timeskip brought to you by BTS GoGo (dont mind a crazy ARMY. Anybody one?🙋)

Narrator's POV

4:30 in the afternoon...

"Remember tomorrow, Dan." You said as you winked...

"Surely important as i remember to breathe." He winked back...

You laughed and waved him goodbye as he drove off... Since he told you he had some important stuff going on with the new film, you both left early...

What a sweet brother, you thought.

Tomorrow was a big day for you as it was your birthday. And since your mom and dad were not going to spend the day with you, you decided to hang out with Danielle. He was always the one spending his time with me on my birthdays. Mom and dad didn't the last time, they never did... Except at my sweet 16th( if you are older or younger (im younger😚) just pretend to be one...) When they gifted me a toothfairy mini pocket... Ugh! You thought as you opened the door...

D/n wagged his/her tail and you patted and groomed him/her with his/her own brush...

Timeskip brought to you by d/n's fur that fell from combing

5pm in the evening. You sat in the balcony... Listening to music while looking at the sun slowly sinking down the mountains and the evening sunshine turning to a twilight breeze. Stars began to appear and the moon had been shining on its earnest...

"The script!" You exclaimed as you were sent back to Earth while you were listening to the music...

Timeskip brought to you by y/n quickly running down to her bag and sat on the couch

"Whew! I almost forgot!" You said with a sigh of relief...

"Now..."

Y/n's POV

I strolled my eyes on the paper, realising how the Director and Manager had been smoothly taking care of the script. I saw it in their work. Neat, touching yet thrilling... But the end was cheesy, A kiss from the boy to the girl as to show gratitude for a birthday present he had loved so much...

"Hope we dont have to actually kiss." I said...

"For the details...:

Starring:

Y/n as Hacy

C/n as Loris..." There was a pause of silence...

"HUH?! C/N?!"

Timeskip brought to you by me apologising for many timeskips

Narrator's POV

You blinked double times to see if the name was correct or your brains and eyes are playing tricks on you...

"C/n...c/n..........c/nnn....." You said to yourself... "Whyyyy!!!?? Nooooo!!!" You said plopping on the bed front faced... Blushing...

~Flashback~

It was mid exams during junior high. You were a nerd and wore braces(sorry for bad appearance🙏)...
But your shy and insecure heart flutters for a boy of your own same age... C/n. He was cool, e/c orbs glittering, h/c hair so smooth... but deep inside him was sweet so many girls were after him secretly and you were somehow one of the secret agents...

There was a girl, b/f/n... Who was the only friend you had those olden days... And she was as well the only person who knew your feelings for c/n. She helped....Alot... When you finally had the nerves to speak up to him and became friends... Close... Really close friends.
One day, you confessed to him on a piece of paper during class, and waited for the reply. But none came.
So, disappointed, you decided to went home directly after classes were over. On the way out the school you saw him... The very golden apple in your eyes leaning on the wall, hands in pocket and whistling and looking up the sky. He saw you and smiled...
You blushed hard...

"What are you still doing here, c/n?" You were amazed on how you didnt stutter while talking to him...

"Waiting for you..." He piped up...
"The confession..." He said and looked at you...

"No dont believe that! Its a joke!" You lied to him and yourself...

"I believe it..." He insisted...

"Don't-" was the only word you gave out before your breath was caught in a sweet kiss. You sinked in ... He stood back and looked at you...

"I knew, here is my reply..." He said with a smile...

Tears brimmed down your red cheeks...
(Cliché i know...)

~End of flashback~

"My first kiss!!!" You said rolling round the bed but...
Stopped the hysterical screaming....

Though, that week was the last of him... Since i had to move here in England... And i forgot him while time flied. I should've landed a boyfriend so i wont be distracted by him anymore!!! You thought...
"But now why are you popping in my life like this again!!"

~Fin