Actor#Crush x Actress#Reader Part-5

Timeskip over a week

Y/n's POV

It had been a week since i talked to Danielle. I do regret saying that to him...

"Well, me wanting it or not, i am going to see him today... I better apologise to him." I said as i sat up on bed... I went to the bathroom and took a shower... (So like... How many times have this lazy author let you skip shower?😓)

It was only 7am so i decided to take time on my clothing and food...

I went down to find d/n still sleeping so i did not bother him/her...

Hmm...cereal is too light. Since its still early. I'll prepare a proper meal...

I looked around and found sausages and raw ramen.

"Well... This is not so proper but I'll just make it 'cause i actually have no more food..." And with that i prepare the food while humming Kagamine's Darling.

After that, i checked my outfit to see if everything was okay...

A frilly white top and f/c skirt with white vans to match. Then i tied braided my h/l h/c to its availability...

Timeskip brought to you by sick and tired Author trying her best to write something that makes sense
😷...

I left d/n home and locked the door after ensuring he/she will have enough food during my leave...

Ugh! Now how the heck am i going to reach the studio. Serves me right for not having transportation... Well...
"I always leave it on Danielle, that's why..."

So i hitched for a public bus (i know thats silly but c'mon!😧) while having my mask and sunglasses on...

Vroom! The wind past by me and the bus was now behind me...

Huh?

"Hey! You bus! Get back here!!! Nowww!!!" I shouted but ended up sitting on the bench beside the bus stop... Ok...? Good there was no one around while i was boiling all over and shouted my lungs out- Oh, hey! A bus stopped. Finally...