Actor#Crush x Actress#Reader Part-6

C/n's POV

"That guy... Was my best friend..." She stated slowly and tears were piling up... She opened the can and drank some of it. Then she continued...

"Last week... He... Confessed to me..."

"And you rejected?" There was a pause of silence...

"I... Couldn't have him as a brother anymore... I just-" then she stopped and started crying... Tears were falling one by one... "I think he hates me now! *sob* He was my only friend! He was my-" i cut her with a peck on the forehead and she stopped, eyes widely looked up to me and i smiled at them... She blushed through her tears and immediately looked down...

"You know everyone can see us, dont you? *sniff*"

"I do. Now finish your drink and lets go wash you up."

"Okay..."

Timeskip brought to you by Twice Candy Pop (Once🙋)

Y/n's POV (inside the ladies washroom)

Okay... Okay... Calm down! He was just a crush! You dont like him anymore... (Aigoo! Yes you do!🙎) but... What he did back there to support me was really nice... I must thank him... Okay... Sigh!

Kachak!

C/n's POV

Okay...? I cared about her as a friend.... Only as a friend... But the kiss and the...! Oh! Holy- I thought as I brushed my hair with my hand in embarrasment... But that guy... Danielle... Huh? I'll protect y/n from getting hurt by him again... Who is he to hurt my- uh... Uhm...

Kachak!

Y/n's POV

"Oh hey. You done?" C/n, who was standing beside the ladies washroom said with a cheeky smile...

"Yeah... Um... Hey, c/n..." I looked up to him... He hummed in response...
"Thank you..." And he smiled at me...

"No problem. Now lets go." And i nodded...

Timeskip brought to you by Blackpink Stay (Blink🙌)

"So i think the studio is at room no. 36. Come. Its this way..." C/n held my hand and pulled me to the direction...

We finally reached there and the director was angry at both of us...

"Why were you two so late?!" He shouted at us but then backed off and said, "Sorry... Hurry up and go be in your positions..."

"Forgive us, Mr. Scott. I will ensure this will never happen again." c/n piped up...