Actor #Crush x Actress #Reader Part-3

Next day~~~

Your POV

6:30 in the morning i went to the bathroom and did anything that was necessary (too lazy to write all the stuff =_=) and went to my closet and hunt for the perfect outfit...

Wee it's a jungle in here... Where did the binoculars go? Hmmm... Lol. Kidding! Anywho...

I went down the stairs and to the kitchen after i (finally) decided what i could wear for the day. Since i somehow felt really hard working today (Im shocked as well...O.O) i fried egg and poured milk/tea/ whatevs😣 and some beacon as well (i like beacon you like beacon everbody say Beacon!🙌). 8am in the morning now, i decided to look myself in the mirror for the last time...

F/c long sleeve top tucked in f/c floral designed skirt to match (something like...)

Some pair of short black socks with short leather boots

Some pair of short black socks with short leather boots. (The girl aint me btw😋)

I just let my h/l h/c hair down and put on a ribbon hair band...

8:15am, it was still early...

Its kinda getting boring... I thought and searched for my phone... Hmm im sure i kept it here somewhere... Strange...

I went up the stairs...

Oh. There it is...

I saw a paper beside it though. The script...

Oh well... Not today. (No not today BTS song lol XD)

Timeskip brought to you by Rin and Len (Vocaloids!😘)

Narrator's POV

Ding! Dong!
Ding! Dong!

The door bell rang. You got up and wasn't so sure if that was in your head. A big bark came by suddenly, it woke you...

Not a dream...

Kachak...

"Oh hey." Danielle, who was at the window piped up...

"H-hi *yawn*!" You quietly said and ended with a big yawn...

"Exploded another dream, Miss?" He chuckled...

"Yeah haha..."

"Oh! I almost forgot. Here." He handed you a big box wrapped neatly in f/c and a bouquet of roses...

"Aww... Thank you. You shouldn't have... Okay. You actually should. I was getting worried you won't give me any presents today!" Yup, you started sweet but ended it honestly... And it wasn't nice...

"C'mon. You knew i wouldn't forget." He said then pulled you in a hug...

"Happy Bithday, y/n"

"Thank you..." You whispered... And hugged him back...

Danielle's POV

"Thank you..." She whispered softly into my ears while she hugged back...

Blush! 0//0

"Uh... Shall w-we go?" I stuttered and turned my back on her so she wouldn't notice my red face... Smart Danielle!

I took her by the hand and pulled her out... (Where did d/n went today? Lets say... Uh...)

"Hmmm? Where is d/n? I havent see him/ her today." I finally had the nerves to speak to her... (Good, Danielle. We were wondering as well...😌)

We stopped...

"Oh. He/she is in my room. The author told me she was too lazy to write stuff about d/n so yeah." (Hey dont look at me...🙎)

"Uhhh... Okay...?" What?! Nevermind...

Timeskip brought to you by y/n and Danielle chatting on the way to r/n

"We're here, Beautiful."

I turned her way to only find her sleeping peacefully... How cute. I wish this moment lasts forever. But sadly i had to wake her up cuz we dont want traffic policemen to charge us or anything...

So i gently poked her cheeks. How soft. She somehow moved from side to side and atlast, she faced me and opened her eyes slowly. The sunbeam that made its way into the car shone at her and her eyes were glittering from the reflection.

Y/n's POV

"Hmm? Are we here now?" I asked Danielle still half asleep...

"Yes, Sleeping Beauty." He simply replied and got out the car. I followed...

Timeskip brought to you by d/n biting onto our Author

Danielle's POV

I should tell her i love her... But... Im kinda nervous... Sigh! You got this!

"Hey, Danielle." I looked down to her...
"Thank you for spending my birthday with me." She faked a smile through pain. I know why. Then she lowered her head...

"Hey hey. Im always here for you." I said and cupped her cheeks and she faced me... Her eyes were teary... Oh gosh!

"Uh.. Uhm.. Hey. Don't cry. I've got a birthday surprise for you. Its the last and the most special." I returned a smile...

She smiled through her pain in joy...

"What? Where is it?" She asked hopefully...

Sigh! Relax and concentrate. You can do it!

"Its right here." I took her hand and placed it on the left side of my chest...

~Fin