Chapter 7 - All You Wanted

BRANDON

I felt Laurens hand run across my chest, I ran my hand up her side - drawing patterns absentmindedly. I was content as hell in the moment, unwilling to move any.

"You're way too distracting, Bran. I swear I hate you at times." She mumbled, pressing her lips to my chest.

"It didn't seem like you hated me last night, I actually only remember you saying 'Bran - faster, oh god, Bran-don.'" I said, smirking and laughing slightly. "Oh and I also remember a lot of moaning. I don't seem to remember any mention of you hating me though."

"Shut up, Brandon." She mumbled, shaking her head slightly.

I smirked even more, knowing that I was pushing her buttons by repeating her words in the tone I was using. "Oh wait... I do actually remember one other thing." I said, running my hand down her side again.

"Brandon. Shut up."

"I seem to also remember you saying something along the lines of 'yes papi, right there'." I said, her head snapped up to look at me as she sat up, maneuvering herself to where she was straddling my hips.

She smacked her hand against my chest, earning a laugh from me. "God I swear you're so fucking annoying at times." She said, leaning down and pressing her lips against mine.

I ran my hands down her back, resting my hands on her hips when she pulled back. "So why were you so pissed at me last night babe?" I said, leaning up to kiss her neck.

"You can't just leave before I even wake up and ignore my damn calls and texts, Brandon, and expect me not to be pissed. Then I find out from Lex's instagram that you're at the mall getting your hair cut and dyed." She said, looking down at me. "I guess your hairs not that bad. I liked it better dark though."

"I'll get it dyed back in a week or two, if you really like it better dark." I said, smiling at her. "And I'm sorry that I didn't answer you yesterday, Laur."

Lauren leant down and pressed her lips to my cheek, "And don't act like you didn't do your fair share of moaning and talking last night, baby."

"Wanna go take a shower? Maybe do another round?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She nodded and rolled off of me, getting up from the bed as I followed her to the bathroom.

TIME SKIP

I was standing in what was going to be the crowd area come tonight, watching as the girls did a sound check.

"Sorry but can you all please stop eye-fucking each other?" Alex said, looking over from where he stood to my right. "Don't you all do enough of the actual thing?"

"Don't know what you're talking about, Lex. Plus if your girlfriend was here you all would be just as bad." I said, glancing down toward the floor for a second.

"Yeah, but I don't get to see my girlfriend every damn day. If I did, I wouldn't be nearly as hung up as you are. Fucking like rabbits, I swear." He said, shaking his head.

I laughed, looking over at him. "Sorry Lex." I said, shooting him an apologetic look.

"Just not in the damn dressing room again. I swear, I'm gonna need therapy for years dude." Alex said, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "Wanna join me for a smoke break? Calm yourself down before the concert tonight?"

I nodded, "Sure smoke break couldn't hurt."

I followed him outside and he grabbed a cigarette out for himself before passing me the pack. I grabbed one out and took the lighter from him, lighting it up.