Chapter 11 - Lost Alone

BRANDON

By the time we got to the tour bus, everyone else was already there. I parked my car and looked back at Elliot who was looking around excitedly. I smiled softly and got out, walking around and opening the door - unbuckling him from the car seat.

He stayed right beside my legs as I got our bags out from the trunk and walked them over to the bus - putting them in the storage area underneath.

As we walked inside the bus, the first person I noticed was Josh - who looked out of place and I knew it was because of Camila. They were still dating, and Mila had left Fifth Harmony. And now Josh was back on tour with them.

"Jay, you good?" I asked, he looked over and smiled, nodding. I nodded in return and led Elliot down the hallway.

I found my old bunk and smiled, "E, here's where we're bunking at." I said, gesturing to the bed. I picked Elliot up and put him in the bunk.

"Hey Brandon, Elliot." The familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and found Lauren standing there with a smile on her face.

"Hey Lauren." I said, forcing a smile onto my face.

"Hi." Elliot said, sticking his head out of the bunk. I looked over at Elliot and my forced smile turned into a real one at seeing how his face was lit up.

"Bran, you realize you don't have to pick the exact same bunk you used to use right? It's free choice on bunks." She said, smirk on her face.

"Daddy, you used to use this bunk?" Elliot asked, looking over at me.

I nodded, "Yep. I used this same bunk back when we all went on tour together the first time, E."

"Awesome." He said, disappearing back into the bunk. I glanced over at Lauren and she smiled at me.

"He's an amazing kid, Bran." She said, bumping into my side with her shoulder.

"I know." I said, nodding. "Elliot, come on. Let's go find Deej."

He hopped out of the bunk and ran back up toward the front of the bus. Lauren looked at me while I walked past her, following Elliot off the bus.

TIME SKIP

Elliot was already asleep in my bunk while all of us were sitting in the front area. Ben had called a little meeting - so to say, after tensions got high this morning.

Dylan had referred to the meeting as 'come to Jesus talk' and then made a joke about Allysus.

"You all have to work your shit out, it's not good for the tour - or for Elliot to see." Ben said, shooting a glare at Lauren and then at me.

"I second that. I get that you guys broke up, I get that Brandon would rather be at his house right now, away from here. But there's no need for a screaming match outside the bus." Dinah said, crossing her arms.

"I'd vote for you all just to fuck out your problems, but I'd rather not get my head bit off by both of you." Jeremy said quietly, kicking at the floor.

"There is no way this tour is going to work if this is what happens daily." Normani said, shaking her head.

"I don't even wanna be here!" I said, looking around at everyone.

"Well it's too late for that Brandon. Fact is we're all here and any beef that anyone has needs to be left at the damn bus door." Alex said, looking at me. "Your sons here, and I know how much you love him. He doesn't have a technical mom - don't let him have a jackass of a dad too."