Dream

~~~

You were walking around with black mist in the air. As the mist cleared you looked down at your feet. There was black symbols under your feet. In the center of the circle was a podium-like structure. It was poking out of the ground. It had some Ancient Language from the gods on it. You reached out and touched the seal. You felt the ground shake violently. You were knocked off your feet. When you got up you were met with a monster.

The monster had hair like fire and skin was pitch black. You started to back away trying to grab your sword. 

The monster's booming voice said, "Do not fear me, child."

You held up your sword, in a defensive stance. But then the monstrous figure put his hand out. Your sword was immediately summoned to his hand. You stayed in your defensive stance.

"Come here my child."

~~~

There was a knocking at the door. 

You heard, "(Y/n). (Y/n)? Are you in there?"

You got out of your bed then went to your door. When you opened it you were greeted by your cerulean eyed friend.

He said, "I won the Wing Ceremony, where were you? I didn't see you there."

You quickly said, "Sorry, I must have dosed off."

You then remembered the dream you had. Link noticed you were not paying attention to him anymore.

"(Y/n)... Are you okay?"

He then put his strong hands onto your shoulders. You started to melt underneath his firm but caring grip. You enjoyed the warmth and trust Link gave you. But at the same time you hated how he made you feel.

"I'm sorry Link, I just got distracted. So what did you need?"

"Zelda and I were planning to go flying would you like to go with us?"

As much as you wanted to go with Link. You knew he liked Zelda and if you went you would just get heartbroken all over again. You felt that same pain in your heart as you did before.

"No, I'm good."

"Well if you change your mind you know where to find me."

Link then pulled you into a warm embrace. As he left you closed the door then put your back to it. Sliding down onto the door you put your hands through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.  Then you heard something and a flurry of diamonds appeared into your room. You stood up and grabbed your sword. Then you heard a laugh. There stood a silvery man. 

He said, "Hello my dear, it's time we finally got to meet face to face."