Family History

You just stared at the demon who was soaked with the ominous purple liquid. Confusion engulfed your head. Then a smirk appeared on his face.

"I said I would tell you about your parents. And I am a demon of my word. Now sit, there's loads to talk about."

You sat down on the cold stone ground. Then Ghirahim sat beside you. He started into your (e/c) eyes while you looked into his captivating black obsidian ones.  

"Tell me (Y/n), what do you know of the Skyloftian history?"

You answered, "The legend was; 3 goddesses created the red earth, spirit of the law, and life forms who would uphold the law of this world. Before they departed they made an ultimate power. A power that could grant the user any wish but it could never be used by gods. And they left Goddess Hylia in charge of protecting it and the people. But monsters poured out from the lands and tried to claim it as theirs. But Hylia sealed the monster and kept her people safe."

"You know a lot about the legend for someone of your age. But there are a lot of details that you don't know. And propaganda surrounds that legend."

You just looked confused at Ghirahim. Then Ghirahim put his gloved hand under your chin. 

"Those who fought Hylia were monsters and demons, like me. The leader was my master, Demise. Your father."

You backed away from Ghirahim.

"What?!"

"You are the daughter of Demise."

"That ca-"

Ghirahim disappeared then you felt a cold breeze behind you. Then you felt arms wrap around you from behind. You tried to pry him off but to no avail. 

"We aren't going anywhere until you listen. So like I was saying... Demise was in love with a goddess. It was forbidden for a goddess and a demon to love. But they were in love. Demise's lover, she became pregnant. Once you were born, there was a child born of demon and goddess blood.  But when your mother was taken away Demise did everything in his power to avenge her. He tried to get the Triforce to avenge her and to protect someone. However Hylia managed to seal him away. Then took his child, you. She sealed you. Then she reincarnated herself into a mortal. Once she was born again you were released of your seal. You grew as she did and the chosen hero. I've been watching and taking care of you ever since you've reawakened."

You expected him to let go of you since you listened to him. But he still held you tightly. Then without warning he let go. When your eyes met his, he put his index finger to your forehead. His index finger was covered with the purple lava-like liquid. Once his index finger left your forehead you felt darkness engulf you. 

~~~

"Isn't she beautiful?" a (h/c) haired woman asked. 

The woman walked to a large figure. This large figure's body bulged with muscles. His body was mainly black. But on his chest was grey with black veins. His hair and eyes were literally fire. The woman barely reached to his chest. 

He said, "She's just as beautiful as her mother."

Then someone appeared next to the male. 

The woman said, "Ghirahim, good to see you."

Ghirahim asked, "Is this (Y/n), Master Demise?"

"Yes she is. She looks just like her mother doesn't she?"

"Spitting image."

Then Ghirahim started to caress the child's cheek. 

~~~

You started to stir, you were waking up. 

"Good morning."

You started to blink and you were on the stone ground. Ghirahim was hovering over you. 

You asked, "What was that?"

"A memory."