Part Two

Bella stares out the window of her truck thinking about a conversation her and Beth had just had a few hours ago. Bella had asked Beth if she could tell anyone about Beth's existence.

"Who are you thinking about telling?" Beth asked her sister.

"Jacob... dad... Edward." Bella said.

"You can tell Jacob and Charlie. I don't trust Edward... no offense." Beth said truthfully.

"Why don't you trust him?" Bella asked. She wasn't mad, she was curious though.

"I don't trust him because he's... too attached to you. Too protective, I mean, he did leave you for something that wasn't his fault and then immediately went to the conclusion that you were dead." Beth explained. "But Jacob has been there with you through thick and thin. He even risked his identity as a wolf being discovered by you to save you. And Charlie well... he's our dad." Beth finished.

Now, Bella was sitting in her truck, waiting for Jacob. Charlie was at work so they couldn't tell him yet, but Jacob could know now. Bella sits there, Beth sits next to her but is invisible to anyone who can see in the car. Jacob comes into view from the forest, and Bella gets out of her car.

"Hey Jake." Bella says.

"Hey Bell." Jacob says smiling.

"Look umm... I need to tell you something important." Bella starts. "The other day, Charlie told me that well... that I had a twin sister who passed away at birth." Bella glimpses at Jacob who looks to shocked for words. "And so I was sitting at my window and wished for Elizabeth, my sister, to show up. She did. She isn't human... she's an Angel... and I want you to meet her."

"Come on, Bells. I can see the whole thing about your sister passing, but maybe you just imagined her coming. I'm sorry I haven't been answering your calls, it's just that I've been busy." Jacob says.

"Jake, I didn't imagine her." Bella says.

"Bell... are you sure?" Jacob asks.

"If she imagined me then why am I standing here." Bella heard her sister's voice.

Jacob and Bella turned their heads to see Elizabeth standing against a tree looking perfectly calm. Seeing Jacob's shocked look, Bella snickers and tries to keep from bursting out into laughter. Elizabeth smiles at Jacob's reaction.

"What Jake? Never seen twins before?" Elizabeth teases.

"Uh... uhm... ok! Maybe she isn't an imagination." Jacob says.

Eliza and Bella burst out into laughter. "No shit Sherlock!" Eliza says.

Jacob smiles, "You may look like Bella, but you defiantly don't act like her." Jacob shakes his head.

Eliza smiles back, "Yup." Eliza leans against Bella with an arm against Bella's shoulder.

"Well... maybe you should meet the pack. My wolf pack." Jacob smiles at Bella and Eliza. "Come on." Bella, Eliza, and Jacob walk trough the forest. Finally, they get to Jacob's house. "Dad?!" Jacob calls out.

"Yeah Jake?!" a male voice comes from inside.

"Come here!"

An old man in a wheelchair then comes out. "Yeah? Oh, hi Bella and... uh why are there two Bella's?" Billy Black asks.

Bella smiles, "Billy this is my twin sister Elizabeth, she's an Angel because she died when we were born." Bella explains.

"Ah, makes... little sense but I've heard crazier things. It's nice to meet you Elizabeth." Billy says.

"You too." Eliza says.

"So Bella, mind explaining how you came upon your sister?" Billy asks.

Bella and Eliza smile.

An hour later, Billy, Jacob, Bella, and Eliza sit at the dining table in Jacob's house talking. "So the moral of this story, don't listen to Charlie on directions in Seattle. You may end up in Canada." Billy finishes a story.

Jacob, Bella, and Eliza laugh when there's a call from outside. "Jacob!" a male voice calls. The voice is pissed.

"Edward." Bella sighs.

Jacob stands up, Bella follows, Eliza disappears, and Billy wheels over to the window.

"What do you want-" Jacob doesn't finish his sentence before he's thrown into a tree. The impact causes him to yipe loudly.

"JACOB!" Bella screams.

Rustling came from the forest before a very pissed off Sam came running out of the trees to protect his pack member. Sam is followed by Jared and a human Paul, while Leah, Seth, Embry, and Quill help Jacob. Eliza, who's still invisible, tries to help Sam, Jared, and Paul. Both Jared and Sam are thrown back into the forest after Edward throws Jared at Sam. Eliza looks at her situation, she's in between Edward and Paul, who's got some anger issues. Edward and Paul start running at each other, at the same time they're descending on Eliza without knowing it. Eliza huffs under her breath before using her Angelic powers to freeze Paul and throw Edward about 7 miles away.

Paul looks around for the source when Eliza comes back into view of everyone and releases him. "Sorry bout that. I was in between you two and had to stop from getting crushed." Eliza says smiling sheepishly.

Paul stares at Eliza in shock. Eliza turns and walks over to Bella as Billy comes out.

"Damn... could your boyfriend be a little less... stupid?" Eliza asks.

Bella shakes her head, "I can't believe he did that." Bella mutters.

After making sure Jacob was ok, Bella and Eliza leave to go to the Cullen house.