Part Three

Bell and Beth arrive at the Cullen house a few minutes after Edward's attack.

Driving up, Bella sees all the Cullens outside. Bella gets out of her car and slams the door loudly. She was pissed! "Edward!" Bella yells. Eliza, who's invisible again, stands next to Bell silently.

"Bella, calm down." Alice says trying to deflate the tension.

"Sorry, Alice, but no! And Jasper, please, don't use you're ability on me." Bell says knowing Jasper. "Edward... how could you hurt Jacob?!" Bella asks angrily.

"I told him to keep his distance from you. He and the pack are in a war against another pack, and I don't want you to get hurt." Edward tells Bella.

"Bullshit!" Bella scoffs causing Emmett to snicker. "I was the one who went there, Jacob didn't force me to be there." Bella shakes her head angrily.

"Well, then, I'm sorry." Edward says.

Bella shakes her head, "No. No, you're not." Bell walks away with Eliza in tow.

"Bella! Bella, wait!" Edward calls out as Bella drives off.

Eliza sits next to her sister in the car, "Where're we going?" Eliza asks. She wanted to beat the crap out of Edward.

"We're going to go tell Charlie about you." Bella sighs heavily.

The Next Day....

Bella sighs contently as her and Eliza drink Coke, and watch the game. Telling Charlie about Eliza the night before was hard and, now, everyone except Edward knew about Eliza.

"When will Charlie be back from his fishing trip?" Eliza asks.

"I don't know... not till after 5." Bella says. "Maybe a little longer."

A knock on the door caused the girls to look up. Eliza got up and opened the door. Standing there, were the Cullens.

"Bella?!" Emmett says immediately.

Eliza rolls her eyes, "Yeah sure... I'm Bella. I just changed my look." Eliza says sarcastically. "I'm not Bella. I'm her twin sister Eliza."

"Hello Elizabeth, I'm Alice. I already know who you are because I saw you." Alice says smiling.

"You can see the future..." Eliza pauses before turning to Bella. "I like Alice."

Bella laughs, "Can we help you with something?" Bella asks.

Esme smiles, "Bella... we just wanted to apologize for Edward's behavior. We know Jacob is your best friend, and we apologize for not holding him back." Esme says.

"Esme... guys... don't apologize for what Edward did. I want to hear it from him... but I won't get it. So thank you." Bella says.

Esme and Carlisle smile, Emmett grins, Jasper nods, Alice hugs Bella, and Rosalie gives a small smile. "I know my brother can be a pain in the ass." Rosalie says.

Bella laughs before her and Rose hug. It seems as though, even if she's fighting with Edward, she'll still have the other Cullens on her side.