Part Four

Bella had been sick for the past two weeks and Eliza was now forcing her to go to a doctor. And not Carlisle either.

Eliza and Bella sit in the doctors office silently. The doctor had just left to check all the tests Bell took.

"What if I'm dying from the inside out?" Bella wonders.

"I would have sensed something that big. It's smaller, but still important." Eliza says bored.

"Do I have cancer?!" Bella asks.

"No, would've sensed that too." Eliza deadpans. "Maybe it's just a cold. It's not something as bad as cancer, but it's still... something. I can't figure it out though."

"Ok." Bella pauses. "Rabies?"

Eliza looks at her, "Hell no! Now your just acting crazy!"

Bella laughs as the doctor walks in. "Well, Bella, you are not ill. You are something much more... happy." the doctor says with a small smile.

"So... what is it?" Beth asks.

"Bella Swan, you are pregnant."

An hour later...

"Eliza... I'm pregnant!" Bella says happily. Bella had always wanted children and was glad she now had that chance.

"I know... never thought I'd be an Aunt." Eliza says.

Bella laughs before suddenly getting serious. "Crap... fuck." Bella mutters.

"What?!" Eliza asks alarmed.

"Who's the father?" Bella asks. Eliza giggles slightly, "What?"

"Uh... the father. Ok, first off, when I tell you, you cannot get pissed ok?" Bella nods. "Second... Jacob. The answer is Jacob Black."

Bella went pale. Jacob?! She then remembered that 3 weeks ago, her and Jacob slept together by accident. Bella's paleness went away, "I can deal with that." Bella says nervously.

"What is it?"

"Well... it's just... what about Edward?"

"What about him?"

"It's just... how will he take this?"

"...Tell him it's Jacob's and if he does something like... yell at you... then he isn't worth it." Eliza shrugs.

Bella bites her lip and nods quickly. "Your right." Bella agrees.

Later at the Swan house, Bella waits for Jacob to come so she can tell him the news.

"Bell? Beth? Either of you home?" Jacob calls.

"In the kitchen!" Eliza says.

Jacob walks in, "Is everything ok?" Jacob asks worriedly.

"Umm... well... Jake, I need you to not get angry when I tell you." Bella says. Jacob looks at her questioningly, "I'm pregnant with your kid."

Jacob was shocked, "I... you... what?" Jacob asks.

"Your going to be a father." Bella says nervously.

Jacob's shocked expression turns into a smile. "That's great! I mean... scary, but great." Jacob says.

Bella laughs, "I'm so glad your not angry."

Bella and Jacob hug, and Eliza smiles. "Well... now that that's cleared up, how bout we watch a movie?" Eliza says.

After a few hours of watching movies, Jacob leaves and the girls go to Bella's bedroom. Bella looks in the mirror and turns to see the side of her stomach. There was a small bump, but not a big one.

"Don't worry about Charlie. I'll tell him when he gets home." Eliza says.

Bella looks at Eliza, "Alright... thanks." Bella says.

"No problem. Get some sleep." Eliza says.

That night Bella sleeps soundlessly while Eliza makes sure no one gets into Bella's room.