Part Six

Months Later...

Bella smiles as she and Eli watch Jacob and Seth wrestle. Bella is now 7 months pregnant, officially with Jacob, and Eliza is officially with Paul.

"Just give up already, Seth!" Eli says.

"Never!" Seth calls back.

Jacob chuckles, "You asked for it pup!" Jacob says. He proceeds to tickle Seth causing him to fall to the ground.

"Ok! Ok! I surrender!" Seth screams.

Beth and Bell smile, but their happiness is short lived when a certain Volvo pulls up.

Bella's heart speeds up, Eliza stands, Jacob gets next to Bella, and Seth goes to get his pack.

Beth gets a little closer to the Volvo as Edward gets out, "What do you want?!" Eliza asks.

"I just came to talk to Bella." Edward says.

"Whatever you need to say to her, you can say to me too." Jacob says.

"Come on! Bella, please, I really need to speak to you alone." Edward says.

"No, you can say this in front of Jacob and me." Bella says holding onto Jacob.

"Fine!" Edward snaps. "I wanted to know if there's any way, the child could be mine?"

"No. It's Jacob's." Bella says. "Jake, can we please go inside?"

"Yeah."

As Jake, Bell, Beth, and Seth begin walking inside, Edward grabs Eliza arm. "Let. Go. Of. Me." Eliza says gritting her teeth.

Edward turns her around and tries to kiss her, but it doesn't work. Paul grabs Edward and throws him into the Volvo before pulling Eliza into his arms. "IF YOU EVER TOUCH ELIZA AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN OFFICIAL GRAVE YOU BLOODSUCKING LEACH!" Paul yells.

"Paul... calm down... everything's ok." Eli whispers. Paul and Eli walk into the old cabin to find everyone except Bella in the kitchen. "Where's Bella?"

"She ran into the restroom." Jacob says.

"Ugh... I'll be back." Eli mutters before going to the bathroom. Eli knocks, "Bella... Bell... open up. At least talk to me."

"Eli? Will Edward kill me and my baby?" Bella asks.

"No." Eli says without skipping a beat. "Jacob, the pack, and I won't let him."

"Eli... we need to leave." Bella says with tears in her eyes. "We have to leave town. I can't let him hurt this baby."