Searching for a princess

(no ones pov)
Marco walked aimlessly through the crowd of monsters and demons, looking for star. When finally spotting a flash of gold hair though the crowd, he turned to follow but instead bumps into a rather agitated demon who Marco recognized  instantly. Tom.
(Tom's pov)
Searching all around for star when some boso runs into me. "Hey watch wh-" I don't complete my sentence as I look slightly down at the male before me. I didn't know if we had met before because he wore a skull mask covering the top half of his face. His chocolate brown hair fell perfectly halfway over one eye, with little brown tuff's poking out from under his  sombrero. "Sorry about that,I should watch where I'm going" the brunette muttered. "Just don't let it happen again" I grumbled with a annoyed expression  as I turned to find star. I was more amused than mad that he had bumped into me. It was kind of adorable in my opinion.
(Marcos pov)
I turned away from Tom as I caught another glimpse of star heading this way. I took one step before me and Tom were engulfed in this brilliant red light. I was paralized. I glance around at the people starring expectantly at us. I turn towards Tom with an bewildered expression only to see him angrily extending a hand towards me. I soon caught on and hesitently accepted his hand. Well. I thought to myself. This is gonna get awkward.
(Tom's pov)
As soon as the boy accepted my hand we started to dance. Let's just say he was a WAY better dancer than I thought. We continued to dance surprisingly in perfect sinc untill it felt like everyone else was no longer in the room. It was just us dancing, perfectly on time with the other for what I wished would last eternity. Everyone around was just staring. Suddenly I dipped my head down towards the boy, our lips only inches apart....Then the red light faded out. The brown haired boy pulled away and the trance was broken. I stared at his back as he ran away from me. Leaving a peculiarly aching heart. Why do I feel like this? I thought to myself. Hmmm... Taking one last glance at his retreating figure I sighed. Well I am bi. Then another thought occurs to me. Hmm....I thought my type was blondes?