FrEAkiNg oUt

(Marcos pov)
"OMFG!OMFG!OMFG! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!" I kept screaming as I paced the room nervously. Star looked at me with a worried expression. "Soooo......what was that about..."Star asks hesitantly. "Tom knows" I say panicing. " He knows I was the one at the blood moon ball." "Star! You have to help me please!" I plead. "No" is all she says before going back up to her room. "This is your problem" she shouts down the stairs. "Crap" I think to myself. What am I going to do? What does Tom even want from me? As I start pacing again I think of all this ways Tom could be planning to murder me for getting in the way of him and star.
(Tom's pov)
No matter how many times I say it aloud I still can't believe it's Marco. How could he instantly make my fall in love with him? I don't even know what I'm going to do when I see him again. Will i be mad or happy ive found him. I can't erase the look of panic in his eyes when he knew I found out. I chuckle lightly to myself. He's too adorable. I think I might just have to show him what I mean. I call up star to ask her for help with my plan.
(No ones pov)
Tom waits impatiently for star to answer the mirror phone. "Come on star, this is important". Tom mumbles under his breath.
*click* "finally" I Tom says as star answers. "Star I need your help, I have a plan about how to make Mar-" "STOP" star screamed interrupting and slightly scaring Tom. "IM TIRED OF YOU AND MARCO ASKING ME FOR HELP, CAN YOU NOT JUST HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE!? OR DO YOU JUST HAVE AN OBSESSION FOR HARASSING PEOPLE!" and with that star hung up. Tom stood there in stunned silence.
(Stars pov)
They make me so mad. I scream into my pillow. Why me!?!? They always ask me for help and I don't mind, UUAUAUAGHHH! Why am I being so cruel to them now? Oh! I know! Ones chasing my crush and one is my crush asking for guy advice! It's shredding my heart. Worst of all they don't even know what their doing to me. I spend an hour crying then eventually fall asleep.
(Marcos pov)
After I stop freaking out I feel bad about making star mad. Though out this I haven't even considered how she felt. I go up to her room and hear her softly crying. I raise my hand to knock but just can't bring myself to do it. What would i even say to her if I did. Hey I'm sorry about my soul being bonded with your ex, almost kissing him, and then forgetting you! Star deserves a better friend than me.
With that I go to my room and pack my bag.