Unconsidered choices

(Toms pov)Home after the blood moon ball.
Damn it. It's 3 in the morning and I still can't fall asleep. I roll over and cover my burning face with an pillow. I can't get his face out of my head. The red light reflecting off his beautiful brown eyes. Sparkling as we twirled, hands in twined. I've never felt this way before, not even with star. When I dipped my head towards his and my heart stopped. What would have happened if the red light would have cut out a few seconds later? I realize my sudden thoughts and my face grows a dark red.
Stop thinking like that Tom! I mentally scold myself. You don't even know him! More importantly he doesn't know you! I wouldn't be able to find out who he is anyway, and if he got to know me, he wouldn't want to stick around... I'm a demon prince with an anger problem who spends his days chasing a blonde princess! I don't even know if he's gay! I close my eyes again and think of his eyes as I drift off into a calm and peaceful sleep.
(Marcos pov) Home after the blood room ball.
Right after we got home star ran into her room and slammed the door. I'm worried about her. Did I do something to upset her?
I go outside her door and ask her if she's okay through the door.
She doesn't respond. "Star?" I ask through the door. She says she's fine just tired but I'm not sure if I believe her. "Ok then.... Goodnight" I say. I then walk back to my room and plopped down on my bed. I can't get his face out of my head. The way that when we started to dance his eyes softened. Then when he tilted his head down towards mine, it felt as if my heart stopped. I know I was going to let him kiss me. I know I wanted him to kiss me. Suddenly my cheeks grow red. I'm not even gay! Am I? I don't even know anymore! I spent my whole life chasing Jackie and never even considered anyone else... When I'm done rambling to myself in my head I conclude that I might at least be bi. Uuuggghhh! Shut up Marco! I mentally scold myself. I should be thinking about making up with star, not Tom. I close my eyes and breathe deeply to calm down, but instead I nod off.