Pain of being apart

(Toms pov) 

"God damn it Marco, where the hell could you be". I muttered to myself as I paced the length of my room. "Stars getting worried and I kind of am too.". "IF ONLY I HAD NEVER MET YOU!" I yell in exasperation as I collapse in a pile of shame on my floor. I had barely danced with the guy and ever since he won't leave my mind. "AAAUUUGGGHHHHH, I JUST WANT TO PUNCH HIM AND KISS HIM AT THE SAME TIME! DAMN IT MARCO!" I get so caught up in my thoughts I don't feel the hot tears that begin to roll down my cheeks, or the even warmer hand that stops them right before they reach my lips. "Shhh, it's ok Tom i'm here." he whispers in my ear. "I'm here...". "Marco!" I scream as my eyes spring open. He's not there. My room is dark and I am alone. The tears come again, but this time there is no hands to stop them. No warm boy with golden skin and cute tuffs of brown hair. My world goes spinning as my vision continues to blurr, I pass out. 

(Marcos pov)

I grab my bag and stare at the open portal in front of me. "it's three in the morning.". I whisper under my breath witch plumes around me in white puffs. I rub my hands together for warmth. "Come on Marco, no backing out now." I tell myself as I take a step forward. As soon as I pass through I see Tom lying on the floor with a tear stained face. Before thinking I slide down next to him and engulf him in a hug, he's so warm..."I'ts ok Tom i'm here." I whisper in his ear. "I'm here..." He moves slightly closer to my chest as I feel tears of my own begin to swell. "Marco.." Tom whispers in his sleep. I let a few tears roll down my cheeks. One slips from my chin and lands on his bottom lip. his eyes flutter open and my heart skips a beat. 

(Toms pov)

Something wet hits my lip, my head feels foggy but my body is alight with a feeling I can't describe. My eyes flutter open slightly to the most gorgeous person i've ever seen. " Marco." I say right before I tackle him to the ground in a bear hug. "Marco you're here! You're actually here right?...I say uncertainly as the tears continue to flow. "Yes Tom i'm actually here, but um..." Marco says as his cheeks turn an adorable shade of crimson and he shyly turns his head to the side. Confusedly I look down at him, then I realize our current position and my cheeks are instantly burning. When I tackled him I kind of accidentally sat on his lower regions and our faces were only inches apart. " I-I'm sorry Marco." I say as I start to climb off of him. "No" Marco says while abruptly wrapping his arms around my neck to keep me from moving. For what feels like eternity we stay that way, just staring into each others eyes, his breath hot against my face. "He's so close.." If either of us spoke a word our lips would touch. Why do I want him so badly right now? Just one word....

Hi guys! I'm not dead I just haven't had the chance to update! Some you guys were saying more tomco and some were just saying update, so here you are! Sorry if it's sloppy it was speed typed...Anyways more updates to come!