Unneeded

(Marcos pov)

I finished my note for star with a kiss and slid it under her door. I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to her in person. I've already caused enough harm and I won't hurt her anymore. She has many friends to take care of her and no one will miss me. As for myself, its hard to miss people when you have no one to miss. "Bye Star" i whispered while placing my head on her door. Then I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I will miss her and another sad thought comes. Tom. Im crazy, I thought to myself as I closed the car door.

(Stars pov) 
I sat in bed awake for hours. I feel bad about how me and Marco left off, he is my best friend after all. I think I'll talk to him. I try to sit up but the life pushes me back down. Ugh. Maybe later. I roll over and look at the door. Hmm that's weird. There's a envelope on the floor. I quickly ran and picked it up then put it to my lips and breathed  deeply. It smelled like Marco. Ah! I dropped the letter. "Star quit being creepy!" I scolded myself then picked the letter back up and sat on the bed. I slowly opened it and set the envelope beside me.
(No ones pov)
Star began to tremble as fat tears rolled down her face. As she finished reading through a blurry veil she collapsed in on herself and crumbled to the floor. The discarded letter sat drenched and balled up on the floor next to stars head. She laid there and stared at it until her exhaustion set in and she passed out.
(Marcos pov) before star woke up.
I hate my conscious more than myself at this point. Why am I even doing this. I don't know. *sigh* I throw the letter through the flaming portal. I don't know what he'll think when he reads it. Heh. It'd be great to see his reaction. Sadly I'm not gonna be around for it.
I cut a new portal and hop on nacho but before I go through I'm yanked back by my hood and through my previous portal. Kicking, screaming, and swinging blindly at whoever grabbed me I'm shushed by a hand over my mouth and a whisper in my ear. "Calm down Diaz, im not going to hurt you". I relax at the voice and as I slowly sink to the floor he sinks with me and places his arms around me. I lean back into the comfort of his embrace and close my eyes.
(No ones pov)
" we still have a conversation for later " tom whispered against Marcos cheek and the brunette blushed profoundly. Marco let the tears roll down his face as he curled up against tom. "Heh, I guess we do". Marco replies softly. " but it can wait" he said louder as he stood up and cut open a portal. "Marco wait!" Tom whisper yelled as he reached for Marcos hand.
(Marcos pov)
"Bye tom". I said with as straight as a face I could get then leaped through the portal. Not anymore. I've had enough of people pretending to care.

Ok so I know I suck at writing but please ignore the errors.😊 also Im going to try and update more if I can. For now though thank you all for reading this. Love you guys😘.