Ch.2 isle of the lost

Quinn hearts and dizzy tremaine were best friends with Evie Queen before she left them behind, dizzy was happy for her but not Quinn, no she joined umas crew shortly after she left she felt betrayed and hurt by her best friend. Not because she left but because she found happiness, she found love and friendship when Quinn had nothing, Quinn secretly wanted to be apart of the group invited to auradon she wouldnt admit it to uma or her crew though to them she hated that place. Quinn hearts wanted everything that Evie has, she wants to go to auradon, she wants to find love and friendship she wants to be happy. But on the isle she'll never get that. They loathe everyone who goes to auradon, and if they we're to find out what she really wanted they would kill her instantly. So she enclosed herself within Umas little circle of friends.

|BACK IN AURADON|

After getting into a fight with Ben, Mal was upset "I don't belong here" she cried out and guess who was walking past her room while she was crying that out? The royal adviser heard everything, and then he quickly hid when she walked out of hers and Evies dorm room Ryan narrows his eyes as he follows her he had a gold remote on him at all times just in case if something like this ever happened and turns out today was the day he would have to use the remote. As Mal crosses the ocean to the isle she looked back not once seeing Ryan which was weird as he was literally behind her then again he was dressed head to toe in leather and he was riding the gold bridge to the isle instead of riding on top of the water like mal was...

|ISLE OF THE LOST|
they reached the isle and Ryan followed Mal closely behind until she got to lady tremaines curl up and dye Salon. Mal got off of her scooter and walked inside Ryan steps in a minute afterwards seeing her get her hair dyed Ryan leant against the wall, waiting for either girls to notice him, when mal was officially done, she stood up out of the chair walking to the broken mirror kneeling down to see her reflection she says "hey, there i am" she pulls out a few dollars and turns handing it to Dizzy althewhile seeing Ryan who smirks in amusement. Before hearing a new voice in the salon "fork it over ye runt" he knew the accent from anywhere his eyes wide along with Mal's he hid so Harry the son Of Captain hook wouldn't see him. At least not yet, we wouldn't want any trouble yet.after alittle interaction between Mal and Harry, the hooks decendant left the salon to which Ryan came out from hiding and in Harry's place was a Red haired girl. Who dressed in Red and black with a small Tiara on her hair. He frowned as her style reminded him of Evie. Mal didn't notice the girl yet, so she turned to Ryan "Are you Crazy!" she exclaimed to which ryan rolled his eyes at "chill, Mal Ben always has me watching you to make sure that your safe although i dont think he or Evie would like you being back over here and me Following you, now would they?" he asks with a smirk "i cant imagine the looks on their faces when they realize that we left auradon to come here of all places" he says taking a seat on one of the salon chairs. He then turns to dizzy with a smile and motions to his outfit and hair. "Dizzy is it?" he paused and continued when she nodded "maybe you could give me a isle make over? So i wouldn't start any trouble with the ones who hate me and my family not to mention my friends and my royal status" he says to make her nod in excitement. He holds his hand out for her to shake which she doesn't heaitate to do so "im Ryan, Ryan Pan Royal adviser for King Ben." he states with a smile "did evie come with you!?" she asks in excitement and he shook his head. She sighed and began her work on him starting with his hair making it a dark green almost black with black streaks in it. His outfit consisted of dark green Leather pants. A navy green tank top and a black leather Jacket his shoes were black combat boots. He looked at himself in the mirror in awe and mal and Quinn had the same look on their faces he looked like he belonged there. On the isle.

|BACK IN AURADON|

Evie knocked on Ben's office door a sadden look on her face when he said she could come in she opened the door and stepped inside "Ben, Mal went back to the isle." she says and handed him the note she found along with his ring. "This is my fault, this is my fault. She's been under so much pressure and instead of being understanding i just went all beast on her." he says but Evie just looks down as well "Ryan is no where to be seen as well" she says and Ben sighs "i always told him to watch out for mal just in case she needed help or that if she went somewhere to follow her...." he trails off his eyes widening. "You dont think... " he asks her and she looks up at him "he went to the isle with Mal"Evie Finished for him and then added on "im gonna go get the guys they'll help us. "

A/N: tell me what you think.