Ch.7:Cotillion

Quinn's P. O. V
he was almost mine.  That was for sure,  i glared at nothing when uma appeared next to me with Mals Spellbook she told me her plan and said it would definitely work. We would have the barrier back down by tonight. Me and Uma left the isle and we went to the Yacht in the middle of the ocean and climbed aboard,  Uma using the spellbook to make Ben fall in love with her and Ryan to do whatever i say, she also found a spell in the book to create a dress so we would kinda fit in with everyone but not entirely.  Ben and Ryan walked down the stairs toward Mal and Evie with apologetic looks on both of their faces "we dont have time to explain" Ryan said frowning before they turned to look at Uma and i. They greeted US halfway kissing our hands in greeting. "You both went back for them?" Mal asked as Evie looked like she wanted to cry. "They didnt have to, Umas an Excellent Swimmer and she pulled me with her." i say with a small smile looking up at Ryan. I have decided a while ago that i didn't want to be evil i just didn't know what else i could do seeing as being evil is all i grew up to know. I wanted friends, i wanted to find love some day,  i wanted to be noticed by someone not becaise im evil but because ive changed. I mumble a counted spell to take Ryan out from my control.  I stepped up to Evie with a small visible smile,  "im sorry for everything,  for taking Ryan away from you the first time and for almost doing it again,  i dont want to be evil,  i just want to be me" i say softly feeling a hand on my shoulder i look over to see ryan giving me a small smile "maybe ill get the chance to go to auradon and prove that im not just the Queen of Hearts daughter,  that i can be better than her that i can be Good?" i ask them softly smiling brighter thinking of it. "We'll see" Evie and Ryan say at the same time before smiling at each other i could finally see it,  their love for each other it was as clear as day. That nobody not even with a spell could come between the two,  turning my Attention to Mal,  Ben and Uma i see that Mal kissed Ben breaking the love spell that uma had placed on him fade and was now gone "true loves kiss" i whisper "Works everytime" Evie adds smiling at the couple. Uma runs over to the edge of the yacht getting ready to jump mal says something and uma jumps over the edge into the sea below. Uma like her mother sprouted tentacles and started splashing water onto the yacht,  mal then turned into a huge dragon and breathed fire onto uma to which she Dodged everyone watched as ben took off his jacket and crown and jumped into the sea between the two trying to stop them. Uma gives ben His ring back before turning and disappearing Jay and Carlos help Ben back on board and mal lands back on the Yacht turning back into herself with a different dress more her than the blue and yellow one she had on earlier. Her hair now curled. Evie and I walked up to Mal on either sides and lead her down to Ben. To which the two kissed again ryan pulled Evie to him kissing her as well as if his life depended on it. I sighed walking to the edge of the yacht leaning against the railing as everyone started to dance and sing. Mal,  Evie,  Jay and Carlos Eventually stood next to me as they sung i joined in splashing around dancing with random people when someone came up and spun me around he looked a bit like Ryan but with lighter hair. "Im Winn, Ryans Brother" he says "Quinn daughter of Queen of hearts" i say smiling at him.

maybe this is my happily ever after?