Ch.8:after Cotillion

Ryan's p. O. V

I stood at the railing of the yacht looking out at the sea when Evie approached me "what are you thinking about?" She asks softly looking up at me "everything,  me,  you,  us our future" I respond looking at her with a smile on my lips "Quinn and Winston look happy" Evie says "that they do,  they look perfect together,  another version of us" I say smirking for a moment before looking back out at sea "what is it Ryan?" She asks placing a hand softly on my shoulder "Evie I've fallen head over heels in love with you,  the first day I've seen you, as soon as you stepped out of that limo a few months ago I knew I wanted to spend forever with you,  I can't go without Thirty minutes without thinking about you, you're always somewhere in my thoughts my heart beats faster when I'm with you then it does when I'm running in Tourney,and if the world let's us I want to spend forever with you by my side...........Evie, Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I ask.

Evie's P. O. V
"Evie I've fallen head over heels in love with you,  the first day I've seen you, as soon as you stepped out of that limo a few months ago I knew I wanted to spend forever with you,  I can't go without Thirty minutes without thinking about you, you're always somewhere in my thoughts my heart beats faster when I'm with you then it does when I'm running in Tourney,and if the world let's us I want to spend forever with you by my side...........Evie, Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Ryan asks by this point I was covering my mouth in shock and in happiness tears of happiness roll down my cheeks as I nod "yes! Yes Ryan I will marry you" he grins pulling a small box out of his jacket pocket opening it revealing a silver band with a medium sized diamond on it.