PROLOGUE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Pictures source : Pinterest
Credit to the rightful artists

🔍🔍🔍

Shhh! Can you keep a secret?

Because I am going to tell you who killed him.
If anyone else know about it, you're next little girl!
- 01001000

You've heard about Boy In Love, but what about Ghost In Love?
What happened when a ghost fall in love?

On 6th May, Byun Baekhyun, the sole heir of Byun shipping company disappeared mysteriously.
It is said that the parents wasn't in the town at the night for business purposes.

The 19 years old student from Hillside High School who declined the offer to follow his parents to a business trip disappeared without any clue.

He didn't left any sign of abduction nor unemotionally stable.

A search party is held for a month but there is no single track about his whereabouts.

On the other side, Joanne Cha is forced to come back from Seoul to her hometown, Haneul Town.
Her memories of the town isn't the pleasant ones but she found that the cheerful, lively town had turns into gloomy ones.

The thought of meeting him never crossed her mind.
He is a lost spirit who try to solve the mystery of his death.
His name is Byun Baekhyun.

Who is his killer?
What if the killer is someone he knew? 

N O T E

Hi, It's puresent_ again! I hope you enjoy this story ❤
Please be easy on me as English is not my first language.
I am excited to publish this book because this is the first book 'normal' book I have written. By normal I meant there's no superpower in this story. So, I hope you enjoy this story and thank you for reading it! 💟

I'll ready to publish new chapter when you're ready so share your thoughts in the comment section! 😘

purescent_ loves her readers 💞

© purescent_  2018