ONE

Dedicated to Premiel01
Thank you for your lovely message 💕

Dedicated to Premiel01Thank you for your lovely message 💕

🔍

Baekhyun wake up with a calm sensation.

He usually woke grumpily and groggily so it shocks him that he is able to wake up with a smile on his face today.

To his much surprise, he wake up before his annoying alarm clock rings!

He stretched like a cat and rolled down to the floor. That's how he likes to start his morning.
Weird but satisfying for him.

He immediately get up from his bed and push open the curtains.
With eyes closed, he is relishing the moment when bright sunlight shine on him.

But there's something different that day.
He couldn't feel the warmth of sunlight like how he used to.

He walk passes in front his big mirror.
He stopped midway when he noticed something weird on him.

He turned and looked at his own reflection.
He is still wearing his school uniform with his shoes on.
There are some dirt spots on his white shirt and his hair is tousled messily.

He looks sickly pale.
There's a nasty bruise on his left cheek and a red mark around his wrist, where it supposed to be his bracelet wrapped around it.

Suddenly, his head throbbed in pain.
Baekhyun winced in pain as he clutch his head, body lurches forward.
Fortunately, it lasts only for a few seconds before the pain dissipates.

"What did I do last night?"
He couldn't remember anything from last night.

"Maybe I'm too tired after the piano class." He assured himself.

Baekhyun's fingers runs through his hair as he unlock the door and went downstairs.

"Mom, why didn't you wake me up today?" Baekhyun asked loudly because he couldn't identify where is his mother.

Baekhyun's eyebrows knitted together when he found that all the furniture in the house is covered with a white thin sheet.

'What's happening?' He thought in confusion.

"Mom?" Baekhyun walked to the kitchen and as expected, his mother isn't there too.

"Where is everyone?" Baekhyun asked to himself and scratch his head.

Suddenly, he could hear the sound of soft click on the doorknob before the door is wide open.

"Thank God, Mom. I thought you left me!" Baekhyun spun around.

He gasped in shock when he saw an unknown woman with a young girl next to her.

"Mommy, why do we have to move here?" A seven years old girl named Sara asked her mother with a pout.