SEVENTEEN

This chapter is dedicated to oohshalini
❤️❤️❤️

This chapter contain no creepy scene so you can go ahead and read it comfortably or even in a dark room ❤

🔍

Third POV

Joanne stretches her body with a smile as soon as she wake up this morning.

She felt so refreshed, probably because she don't feel any headache and body temperature has turns normal again.

She checked the floor and realised that Baekhyun still laid on the floor with her pillow.

He's not sleeping, he is only closing his eyes.

It took an hour for him to calms down last evening.
He is crying in Joanne's arms while Jeremy sits next to him.

Jeremy keep mumbling while looking at Baekhyun as if he is asking who made him cry.

On the other side, Joanne just had a feeling that today is going to be a good day.

"Am I too handsome till you can't help but to stare at me while I'm sleeping?"

His low chuckles ringing in her ears.
Her cheeks flushed in response.

She cleared my throat and get up instantly.

"In your dream!" She huffed as she grabbed her towel.

"Stalker!" Baekhyun snorted, he still didn't move an inch from where he laid.

"Shut up!"

"You're not denying it?" Baekhyun asker with a playful smile on his lips.

"Get out from my room, I want to take a bath!" Joanne shouted once she already get inside the toilet.

"I'll gonna go look for Jeremy!" He yelled then she heard him running downstairs.

Mr Cha had already left for work and Mrs Cha usually put sleeping Jeremy on the couch while she prepares breakfast.

Joanne was so deep in her thought until her 15 minutes shower turns to 30 minutes.

She immediately wear her uniform and tied her hair into ponytail using black ribbon.

As soon as she was completely ready, she run downstairs hurriedly.

"Mom, I need to go now or I'll be late!" Joanne shouted.
She saw Baekhyun staring at Jeremy in awe.

Jeremy is asleep, his small lips parted slightly.
His chest rose upwards and downwards with every breath he took.
Baekhyun looks so mesmerized with the way Jeremy look.