SIX

This chapter is dedicated to my dear,  thina-shi 🙆

Joanne POV.

“Ahhh!” Baekhyun screamed hysterically as he hide his face behind me.

He turns paler as he leaned against the chair.
I swear he looks as if he just lost his soul.

Both of us are in the coffee shop like what Yoongi told me last night.
But he isn't here yet so I had to go through Youtube videos in my phone to keep Baekhyun entertained.

Yes, he become grumpy when he doesn't  get what he wanted.

I move my hand and the bell around the bracelet rings.
It caught Baekhyun's attention as he glanced at me for a few seconds before he watches the video again.

Baekhyun explained to me that he can hear the bells around my bracelet clearer than other noise or sound around him.
It may be beneficial if I need him when I had emergency.

“Oh my God! Cannibalism!” He shouted once more when he saw a zombie eating a human leg like a chicken drumstick.

Suddenly, the zombie appeared in front of the screen.

“Gah!” Baekhyun fell backwards.
I cringed when I heard an awful sound of the chair which fall with Baekhyun.

“Sorry.” I muttered apologetically to a lady who glares at me because of the fallen chair.
If only she know that I wasn't the cause the chair fell.

“Behave, Baekhyun or I won't let you see the video again.” I warned in whispering tone and Baekhyun nodded silently.

Truth to be told, Baekhyun is the one who wants to watch The Walking Dead in my phone yet he watches it as if he's going to die for the second time.

I put the chair nicely and Baekhyun sit back on the chair.

He bite his fingers and continue watching it.
I could still hear his muffled screams but he succeed turning the volume of his voice down.

I rubbed my tired eyes and watched it with him.
I couldn't get a proper sleep because he stay on my room last night.

When I try to get my sleep, I could hear he walks around the room and later he's already playing with my wind chimes.

Baekhyun can't sleep and he makes sure that I can't sleep too.
Luckily, it's Saturday and I'm planning to take a nap in the evening.

“Here's your coffee.” A cheerful, bubbly voice said.

The aroma of black coffee makes my eyes wide instantly.
Just by smelling it awakes my senses.

I believe if I drink those, I wouldn't need a nap today!