Eleven.exe

Leslie was shaking me lightly; it was very annoying. I just wanted to sleep for five more minutes.

I groaned. "Leave me alone," I said with a groggy voice.

"Kid, wake up," a man said.

That wasn't Leslie. My eyes shot wide. I was in the workshop, lying on top of random pieces of suits, and Mister Stark was hovering over me trying to get me to open my eyes.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself, "What happened?"

"Ultron," he said solemn, eyeing me as if trying to telepathically find out if I was alright.

I looked at the workshop, it was wrecked, and I instantly remembered the red eyes and deep voice.

"Oh," was all I could say.

He helped me up and we went to the next floor, to the lab. I grabbed his arm awkwardly for support and held my head with the other hand. I was seriously afraid that it was going to fall. It hurt like hell.

"Kira," Doctor Banner said when he saw me, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I lied falling down onto a chair. I rested on the back and looked at the ceiling, "Just make the room stop."

"What happened?" he asked.

"The integration was successful," I said looking at one of the computers, but they were all turned off. "But he had some ideas of his own," I added confused.

"Who?" someone asked.

"Ultron," Mister Stark said. He was looking at me with guilt on his eyes. I followed the other voice and found Steve Rogers. I hadn't noticed that he was in the room but on a second look, I realized everybody was there. Rogers, Agent Romanoff and Barton, Maria Hill, Doctor Banner, and Mister Stark. Even James Rhodes, a.k.a. War Machine, a friend of Mister Stark and honorific Avenger. There was also a woman I recognized as Doctor Cho, a Korean scientist that had come to New York to work with Mister Stark on something.

Doctor Banner turned on one of the computers and started messing around with it.

"All our work is gone," he said, "Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch."

Shit...

"Ultron," Rogers repeated.

"He's been in everything," Agent Romanoff said from another computer, "Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."

"He's in your files, he's on the Internet," James Rhodes thought out loud, "What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"

"What, like nuclear codes?" I suggested, remembering then my brief interaction with Ultron.

"Could he do that?" Rogers asked.

I shrugged, but my shoulders hurt. "If he's on the Internet..." I whispered, "He only needs an exposed network and time. A lot of it."

Mister Stark looked at me alarmed. "Or not that much," he said, "Where is it?"

I touched one of the pockets of my jacket. It was still there. I sighed relieved. "I have it," I said, "In my wallet, like always."

"What are you talking about?" Rogers asked.

"The drive," I explained.

"You carry that around?" he asked outraged.

"It's safe with me. No one knows I have it," I defended myself.

"Jarvis knew... So Ultron knows," Mister Stark said, absent-minded.