Author's note

Dear reader,

I had this idea in my head for a while and, finally, when I couldn't hold it anymore I started writing. I think it's been the fastest that I've written a fanfic. It only took two months, updating it every Monday and Friday. I'm pretty happy with the result, even if it feels a bit rushed at the end, I think it flows well. Considering the timeline of the movie, everything had to move pretty fast, so, yeah.

I liked the character of Kira and I think she grows a lot throughout the fic. I think I might continue writing about her, especially since Infinity War and Endgame are such a goldmine for fics.

Let me know if you'd like to see more of her and what you thought of Project Ultron. All feedback is appreciated. And if you got here, well, you're awesome, mate.

Thank you for getting so far.

After finishing the fic, I wanted to take it one step further and started to toy around with the idea of making an audiobook. When I joined Daisie, a platform for creators, I met an amazing actress that I knew was perfect to bring Kira to life. We made the audiobook and I'm to say that we have finished it. 2020 was hard and it made the project ten times harder, but the end result pays off. 

You have the links on the banner each chapter and I would love it if you took the time to listen to it and leave a review.

Thank you so much for reading and listening to us. You make creators move.

XoXo

—parabare