Chapter 7

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating! This chapter was v hard to write as I needed a segway into the next chapter. Hopefully, my writer's block is over so updates will become more regular!

Connor's POV

I yawn, my eyes slowly fluttering open as I nuzzle into Kevin's chest before deciding to get up to get breakfast. I attempted to sit up but squeak and giggle, looking down to see a sleeping Kevin clinging to my waist. I smile and lay back down, using Kevin's chest as a pillow. I smile sadly, wishing I could stop being such a wimp and finally tell Kevin how I feel. Our friendship is so couple like, it drives me insane, especially moments like these. We were cuddling, fucking cuddling! If we were a couple I could pepper his beautiful face with kisses until he woke up. I would kiss him sweetly on the lips and rake my thin fingers through his thick, disheveled chocolatey brown hair. I would giggle and kiss his nose saying, "Good morning love."

An adorable yawn and the shifting of Kevin's chest tore me away from my annoying, unrequited pining. I giggle and attempt to squirm out of his grip. "Good morning Kevvy!"

Kevin chuckles and holds me closer, pulling me into a tight hug. "Morning to you too!" Kevin yawns.

I giggle and squish his cheeks. "Someone's tired."

Kevin rolls his eyes and chuckles. "It's cause of Falsettos! It was so depressing and then I couldn't stop thinking about the messages and metaphors and- ahhh! I love it so much!"

I smile and nod excitedly. "I know, it's going to be so much fun to perform! I can't wait to make people cry!"

Kevin scoffs. "I'm the one who's going to make people cry, my heartbreaking ballads to Whizzer are going to make everyone cry rivers of tears!"

Connor gasps. "I'm the one who actually dies! People are going to sob!

Kevin rolls his eyes. "Come on, time to get up! Time to rehearse!"