The Vision

Beverly's pov

I walked into the pharmacy, I really hoped I would find what I needed. Walking through the isles, I see them. The female blood absorbers. Aka pads. I stared at the display, trying to find the right ones. I decided on a box and started making my way to the register. Then I saw Greta and immediately went into the next aisle. I saw Eddie, Bill, and Stan. Quickly, I hide my pads behind my back. They were arguing over something and they stopped when they saw me. "Hey guys, whats up?" I said with concern. "(y/n) is out there and she looks like she's been dissected by a drunk surgeon!" "wHaT?!" I yelled, causing everyone in the store to stare at me. "Well, what are you waiting for?" "We don't exactly have the money..." Eddie mumbled. "I can take care of that. When I give you the signal, run." I told them. I start talking to the pharmacist, flirting playfully. He was a major pedophile but, I had to help the losers. I had to help (y/n). I ask to try on his glasses, seeing as he looked like "Clark Kent...." He agreed, and let me wear them. "Well look at that, you look just like Lois Lane." He grinned. As I handed him back the glasses, I knocked over a display."Oh, I am so sorry! Do you need any help?" I said kindly, with a fake smile plastered on my face. When he bent over to pick up the stuff I knocked over, I gave them the signal. They ran outside, bumping into each other on the way out. While he was still picking things up, I smuggled a pack of cigarettes.

Richie's pov

I saw her there, lying on a crate unconscious. Why were they taking so long? I noticed she started to wake up. "Thank FuCk!" "What? Where am I?" She asked. "You don't know? You don't remember?" "All I can remember is falling off my bike and seeing you guys at the barrens. The rest is a blur..." Her voice was trailing off. Yeah she was awake, but not in the right mindset, almost as if she were still unconscious. She kept mumbling things about a clown. I saw Eddie, Bill and Stan rush out of the pharmacy. "Why did you take so long?" I asked. "Sorry, we didn't have the money for supplies so we kinda...." "Stole them." Stan cut Eddie off. "How did you manage that without getting caught?" "Let's just say I caused a little distraction." Beverly says walking out of the store with a bag. "Alright you got supplies, what are you guys waiting for? C'mon, fix her up!" That gave me an idea.... When Eddie was disinfecting (y/n's) wounds I thought I would make her laugh, lighten up the situation a bit. "Now, pip pip and tally-ho my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention. Now get in there Dr. K and fix her up!" I said in a really crappy British accent. "Why don't you shut the fuck up Einstein, cause I know what I'm doing and I don't want you doing the British guy. Eddie remarked. I didn't listen though. "Suck the wound, get in there!" After saying that I saw a small smile on (y/n's) face, my work here was done, so I shut up and let Eddie do what he needed to do. "H-h-hey Beverly, you should j-join us at the quarry tomorrow!" "Maybe... can (y/n) come to? I mean if she's feeling better that is." Beverly asked. "I should... be fine." (y/n) had said. She took a deep breath between what she was saying. I knew she was in pain, but she still wanted to go. Why...?"

IT encounter

I heard noises everywhere, everything was black. I saw a clown. He had snow white skin with red marks running down his cheeks and he had bright orange hair. "I'm Pennywise, nice to meet ya! Do you want a balloon?" He flashed a devilish grin. "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." I say. "But I'm not a stranger,*things* I'm a friend. He stepped closer to me. And closer. And closer. That's when he lunged at me. I curled up into a ball, and started crying. I didn't know where I was. I was about to be killed. Then I heard it say "I will spare you, for now. Besides, torturing you will be fun to do! And I can learn your fears and harvest your terror." What the fuck was this clown talking about?! The earth shook, and the black void I was surrounded with started cracking and revealed the Richie who was in front of me.

(y/n's) pov

I overheard the losers taking. I had been conscious for a bit. Richie asked me if I was fine and if I remembered everything that happened. I was confused. I only remembered falling of my bike and seeing the guys at the barrens.... I also remembered the clown. I didn't tell him though, I didn't want to seem crazy. "Maybe...can (y/n) come to? I mean, if she is feeling better that is." Beverly said. She was talking about the quarry, wasn't she? I was in so much pain. But, I did not want to disappoint my friends, so I agreed "I should... be fine." I knew I wouldn't be able to go. Once I get home, I knew aunt Maddy would never let me leave the house if she saw what happened. So, I asked if I could stay at someone's house. "Hey, is it alright if I stay at someone's house? If my aunt sees me, I'm screwed. She won't let me out of the house all summer, I can see it now." "You can stay at mine! Uhh I mean, if you want to..." Richie had shouted then got embarrassed. "Sure, I just need to get..." FUCK I KEEP FORGETTING MY BIKE?!? "...oh shit I lost my bike back at the bridge where I fell off." "It's fine, you can just ride with me." Richie offered. I saw Beverly and the guys giggling and laughing at us. But why? I shrugged it off and got on. We waved goodbye and started riding towards Richies house. "Hey, if you don't mind, is it ok if we go back to my house real quick? I need to grab some things." "I thought you didn't want your aunt to see you like this? Or did you just want to spend a night in my bed?" "Ugh, as if Richie! She's still at work. I can just leave a note and I should be fine."