Feeling Of A Hole-(A Heya Fanfic)

Prologue

Naya’s P.O.V.:

Look at me. I’m here living life to what seems to be the fullest, yet something feels missing. Things haven’t been going very well for me lately. I was engaged to someone who didn’t give a fuck about me, that ended, and now there are rumors going around that some idiotic jerk who has nothing else to do made up. And then Kevin posted a picture on instagram for Chris’s birthday, which made me a bit sad. I was reminded of someone I was really close to and someone I miss. Heather. We were so close for so long. So many people thought we were, or still are, more than what we were, which in a way was kinda true. We were best friends, occasionally we would make out, that would happen when we were a bit drunk, but it wouldn’t go any farther than that. When Taylor moved out here to L.A. back in 2012, we started to get distant from each other. Then I got together with Sean and we were completely distant from each other. I tried to stay close with her, but our schedules were so busy that it ended up not working. I miss the way we were. I miss us being together, be inseparable. I miss her. The quirkiness, the drunk moments where i ended up driving her home, the award shows, the sleepovers, the hilarious texts, the... everything. Most of the Glee moments we shared weren’t scripted, making all our laughs, smiles, pinky holding, and everything else real. And then she got pregnant, I was happy for her because that’s all she ever wanted, to start a family. Although it felt weird going to the baby shower, like something was off. But she’s happy, and I’m happy for her. I would like to catch up with her though, since season six has a plan for the Brittana storyline. It was weird to film the 100th episode because we hadn’t talked or been so close in a while, but it felt real. I guess I could call her, but I wouldn’t want to inconvenience her, she is a mom now. Plus she’s making another short film. I don’t know.