Drip Drop 🏵 Sengoku

The bright, warm rays of sunlight entered through the glass panes as the curtains dance in sync with the fresh morning breeze. The birds were chanting their hymns and it brought a sense of tranquility.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around you. Two large, strong arms encage you as a man's chin was buried at the space between your neck and shoulder. The rise and fall of your chests as you inhale and exhale air were in the same pace.

You tried to free from his grip, but it only resulted him to tighten it.

"You awake already?" Sengoku Kaname purred into your ear, although it was still unclear but you have to admit it was sexy as hell. His hot breath made the hairs of your nape tand, and you saw him produce a wide smirk from the back of your eye. "Yeah, I was. About 10 minutes ago? I think." You said before yawning.

He let go of you and he sat, his back resting at the bed's headboard. You shifted your weight to the side and you rested your head on your hand.

"How long are you planning to stare, (Y/N)?" Sengoku said as he ran his hands through his hair. A bead of sweat was forming from his six-pack, and he always had the habit on sleeping with only his boxer shorts on, and you hate it when he teases you like this.  "Love, you're blushing too hard." He says as he leaned closer, hands playing with your hair.

"Well... Ummm..." You said, trying your best not to blush too hard,  "Sengoku just get dressed already!" shouted you, when you couldn't take his actions anymore as you throw a pillow in his face but he catched it.

"Okay, okay I will." He stood up and did some stretches, then he rummaged for clothes and he put a shirt on, after doing so he sat at the edge of the bed and said: "Well I don't mind if I wake up to this sight everyday."

He was pertaining to you, who was only wearing his loose baggy shirt and shorts.

"You're gonna wear that again?" you asked him, since he was in the shirt he wore last night.

"I have nothing else to wear, since you always wear my clothes." He replied crossing his arms.

"I feel comfortable in your clothes. It smells like you." You added looking away.

"Does it really?" He asked, one brow arched.

You nodded.

"I'm gonna go have a shower first, wanna join me?" Sengoku asked and you squinted your eyes as a no. He produced a smirk and added: "Okay, suit yourself."

••••••••••

"Sengoku Kaname! How long are you planning to stay there, you've been inside for  half an hour already!" You shouted while knocking at the glass enclosing the shower, the steam the only thing that conceals his bare body from your sight.

He was humming, as if you weren't there.

"Great." You muttered as you turned your back.

"C'mere." Sengoku said, opening the door as he pulled you inside.

"Gah! Why'd you do that?"  You said, while you cover your eyes with your hands. He held them and said:

"Why are you covering your eyes? It's not like you haven't seen me naked like this before."

You opened your eyes and you saw him staring at you. You covered yourself with your hands. The shirt you wore was now drenched, showing your skin underneath.

"You're beautiful. No need to hide." Sengoku smiled, and he pulled you close almost to the point that your noses brushed.

"I already know what you want to do, Sengoku."

"Really now?"

He ripped your shirt, and his lips met your neck.

"Wait--- Sengoku, what are you-- I was just messing around!" You blanched at his cheek, but he was busy peppering your neck with kisses until he reached your collarbone.

"Seriously, you're gonna give me hickeys again?" You groned, hands tightly clenched in his hair as you let out a moan. You felt him smile.

He stopped, and he gave you a kiss. It lasted for a while and his warm embrace ended it.

"Sorry if I always give you those damn hickeys." Sengoku said in a low voice, his chin resting in your neck as you stroke his hair. "Those hickeys are still not enough to show everyone you're mine."

"Well they won't know I'm yours since the hickeys you make are not that easily noticeable."

"So you want me to make one again, huh? Where do you want it to be, then?"

You laughed and pinched his side.

"I won't. Geez." He says, massaging a part of his flesh where you pinched hardly.

He let go of the hug and turned his back, showing his beautiful toned back in all its glory.

"You should hurry, okay. I'll make breakfast." Sengoku said as he cover his lower torso with a towel and left to give you a moment to take a shower.

extended

You finished your shower several minutes after Sengoku stepped out and promised to make breakfast. He's into brewed coffee and pancakes lately,  and you thought that he'll make that.

You looked at yourself in the mirror while drying your hair with a towel, when something caught your eye.

It was a hickey.

Shocked, you called Sengoku, who was busy cooking downstairs, and at the third call he barged into the bathroom with his clothes and apron dusted in flour, while still holding a ladle.

"What is it princess? What did you see? Are you hurt--" He stopped midsentence when he saw the hickey on your neck. "Oh." Then, he smiled and entered a fit of laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" You exclaimed, "Damn, look at it! It'll be seen by people when I go to work, it's because you jinxed me that the hickeys you make are not that noticeable."

Sengoku clamped the ladle between his armpit and placed both if his hands on your cheeks. "Don't worry. I'll fix it."

"......."

"C'mon. Don't pout like that, (Y/N). Let's eat breakfast first before we worry about it."