Last Dance ♠️ Fujita

"Last Dance" by One Ok Rock (one of my favorite bands, mind you)

•••••

"H-Hey, (Y/N)-chan! Hey, wake up, what's wrong? Are you alright? What happened?" Fujita fastly said as he shook you. He found you asleep on the floor of your room, with the score sheets scattered around you. Your room was a mess and seeing you lying on the floor in a room as messy as a riot house made him worry more.

"Oh. Fujita-kun." You smiled as you yawn. "It's really fun seeing you here, but---" you yawned again, "what on earth are you doing in my house?"

"IT'S BECAUSE I CALLED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE! You're making me worry, (y/n)-chan." He screamed, you covering both of your ears as you sighed.

"C'mon, it's too early in the morning." You told him, trying to stand up.

"It's already 10:00!" He replied back.

You stood up, picking all the sheets with Fujita helping you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You stood up, picking all the sheets with Fujita helping you.

"You have practice today, right? What brought you here?"

"I was worried about you, so I asked Sengoku-san if it's alright to check you, and he said it's okay." He softly mumbled, a light pink color dusting his cheeks. "But I need to double my practice though."

"Huh?" You said with furrowed brows, but you have heard it clearly.

"Nevermind." He said softly as he patted your head. "I already made breakfast....Er, well, as if that's what you call it."

Fujita was always there since you were young. You always had a frail body and weak health, making you stay at home at times you felt sick. Everytime this happens, after school he always visits your home and brings you your favorite ice cream. He would smile everytime he sees you giggle as you eat it, his day would end well because of this.

As years passed, you encountered an illness, and the doctors decided that you'll have to stay at your house from then on. The grand piano that was on the living room was transferred to your room, and you played it, everytime, everyday. Everytime he visited you, you also gladly played for him, and he listened joyfully until he fell asleep.

Fujita was also like family, and your parents knew he fancied you. It was pretty obvious, everytime he was with you he was like an open book; vulnerable, and easily predictable.

You followed him downstairs, listening to him as he spoke.

"Your parents texted me, saying to watch over you. They're gone for a week, right?" He asked over his shoulder, and you nodded.

"What have you been eating then?"

"Pretty much anything instant."

He rubbed his temples.

"'Kay, let's eat then." Fujita prepared the table, and as you ate he saw your hands. Your fingers showed a tinge of pink. "You were awake all night playing the piano then?"

You looked at your hand, amazed to see that the crimson color it had last night changed to a whimsical pink. 

"Yeah."

••••••••••

"You always sleep everytime I play this."

Your fingers were carefully tickling the piano keys. After you ate, he insisted to listen to you play. You stared at him, plopped on your bed.

"It's beautiful, and it calms me.....Hey, (Y/N)."

"Yep?" You replied, popping the "p".

"Why do you always play sad compositions?"

This question made you stop playing. You haven't thought of that, really.

You stood up and sat at the empty space beside him.

"Sadness.... You know that in my state, that's a feeling you'd get. Seeing me like this, I know that you always feel it."

"N-no... (Y/N), it's just..."

"Oh, please." You said with a smile as you rub his back. "I always thought that if I played this... everytime that you'll hear it, you'll get used to that feeling...."

He looked fragile, keeping this emotions all this time, as he wanted to feel strong....but now, tears slowly brim his eyes.

"........So that sadness wouldn't hurt you that bad.... Once I'm gone."

You laughed as you saw him cry. "C'mon, don't do this to me!" You took your phone and played your favorite song, which he also liked.

With the beat of the song, you danced with him, face to face, chest to chest..... hand in hand. He twirled you around, and your smile, in that moment, was the prettiest one he's ever seen.

••••••••••

"Fujita-kun. Fujita-kun"  A voice called out to him. He opened his eyes, and a blinding light was the one that greeted him.

Everything was fuzzy.

"You passed out back there." Chinatsu said.

"Where am I?" He slowly sat, resting his back on the bed's headboard.

"The infirmary." 

"It's quite funny, though. A few years ago, this also happened."

Chinatsu looked at the calendar that hung from the wall. He listened to Fujita, who used his hands to cover his face, making his voice sound muffled.

"I faked it to look like I passed out, and when I'm at the infirmary I sneaked out just to visit her."

Is this our last dance?

Chinatsu knew, she knew that it still stung Fujita, you were long ago gone. She patted his back, leaving him was probably the best idea to do right now.

Can we take another chance?

"I really don't know, (Y/N)." Fujita grabbed his phone and played your favorite song, the song which he also liked. At the chorus he sobbed, letting the emotions out.

"I guess I'm still not used to the feeling of sadness."

To be alone...... 'till the last day.

Welcome To The Ballroom! Crack And Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें