Everything 🍀 Gaju

You knew that Gaju loves dancing from the bottom of his heart. You supported him all the way, although sometimes it came to the point that you want to break the bond since there's no more time for the both of you.

Your usual dates are always at a cafe, at his free time or when his practice has ended. Even at the dates the things that comes out from his mouth is everything about dancing.

He always walks you home, since he promised that he'll always do that when you became his.

•••••••••

"Goodbye! See you tomorrow!"  Fujita exclaimed as he waved his hands goodbye. You smiled.

The cicadas are chirping their songs as a chilly wind bit your skin underneath the star-studded indigo sky.

The other members of the dance studio went their ways. You and Gaju are left underneath a streetlight.

"Alright, time to go home too." Gaju's voice broke the ice.

"Y-yeah." You replied, uncertainty creeping in your veins.

"Your hands are really cold,(Y/N)..... Here, let me warm it."

He will always be the one to hold your hand. It'll stay like that until you reached your apartment. Then he'll walk home, alone.

In times when his practices are too exhausting, he'll come by and stay at your apartment for the night, since it's closer to school, and the morning after that both of you will go to class together.

Some of his clothes have been actually stacked there, enought to fit a whole space at a small cabinet.

"You don't mind going this way, right?" Gaju asked as his fingers pointed at a small alley.

"Yeah, it's okay." You gave him a reply, giving in, even though you were too tired, since he always want to take the longer route.

"Your house is almost near, (Y/N)" Gaju said, as he pulled you close,  lips parted, crashing it to yours. It'd last a while, and you pulling away due to shortness of breath'll end it.

"Don't just do that in public, someone might see us" you retorted, cheeks flushed red.

Gaju always did that. He'll kiss you whenever he wanted to. He said that he'll stay the night, but you knew that again, dancing will be the word of the mouth.

••••••••

"JUST TAKE EVERYTHING AND LEAVE! Don't come back here ever again!" You shouted.

The sudden explosion of emotions was just too much to handle. You knew that you love him, but with the current situation you know that it won't work out. He's busy with competitions, you're busy with school.

"Okay. If that's what you like." He stood up, and packed all of his stuff in his bag. "We might as well end this." He added.

To think,  that was the first time you ever raised your voice.

You wanted to say something, to take back what you said, but it won't be possible anymore, right?

Right as when Gaju opened the door, he carried you bridal-style. None of your hits and screams mattered, and when he was outside, he put you down.

"Wh-What's the big idea you idiot?! Why did you carry me outside?!" You suddenly spluttered, face cherry red, Gaju taken aback.

His eyes widened. It was a first to hear you say idiot, one of the words he uses in his vocabulary for insults. He giggled and sat down.

"You told me to take everything I have and leave. That's what I did."

"Huh?" You muttered and sat next to him.

You felt him lay his head on your shoulder. He crouched his knees, and said something on a low voice. It made everything normal, it eased the tension.

You were pretty sure you heard everything clearly.

"I did it because you're my everything. "