stop bullying your sister

chapter two

verkwan + meanie

hansol walked back to his classroom with determination flowing through his veins. if he succeeded in the challenge, then he would receive 120,000 won at the end of it which, made him excited. the problem was: he didn't have anyone new to lure in and use his charms on. it had only taken 3 years for hansol to have gotten intimate with anyone he found attractive or had thrown themselves on him. there wasn't anyone he could think of that he hadn't been with. the junior in high school huffed in annoyance.

hansol wasn't going to make an effort to find someone out of the suburb or even his central area, so he would have to strike lucky with this.

he sat in class, already bored out of his mind and the teacher had only written one sentence on the board. hansol had his phone secretly under the desk with him scrolling through his social media feeds and replying to texts from the group chat. but, hansol's interest in his device would be cut to an end when the teacher sudden spoke up,

"before i forget, starting tomorrow, you'll be introduced to a new student. jihoon, i'd like you to show him around so be at the office before school starts"

the short guy sitting in front of hansol nodded at the teacher before going back to his work. the half american then sunk deeper into his chair with a cocky grin. so there was going to be a new student? suddenly, this was all going to hansol's advantage.

he then began thinking about strategies on how he was going to lure that new student in. it really depended on what kind of person they were. hansol didn't give a shit about gender and thought about observing the person until he knew exactly how to make them fall for him. hansol would just have to wait until tomorrow.

-

hansol awoke the second his alarm clock has started yelled at him. today, he instantly felt refreshed after going to bed at an hour before 12. today, the new student would be arriving which put hansol's plan quickly in play.

he got dressed into the school uniform, deciding to push his black hair back with some product to show off his sharp face structure. he sprayed himself with deodorant before walking out of his room, unaware of his surroundings until he bumped into something. the high schooler glanced down to he his little sister sleepily blinking and looking up at him.

"you stink, oh my god" sofia scoffed, covering her nose with her hands which made hansol roll his eyes. he shoved her a side and rushed to the kitchen where his mother was, making breakfast.

"hey, i'm leaving" he spoke aloud, grabbing the house keys and his already packed bag until his mother told him to stop. hansol just wanted to get to school a little earlier to see if he could catch a glimpse of the new student and possibly get to know them a little before he started off his plans.

"not so fast, young man. remember that you have to take sofia to school today and pick her up from volleyball practice" she had a spoon pointed at hansol who slouched and groaned, ignoring his mother's stern glare.

"yeah, okay"

"don't forget to pick her up later"

"i won't"

"he totally will" sofia sighed, shuffling into the kitchen and stretching out her arms.

hansol slanted his eyes and kicked her shin softly, making the younger girl trip a little with a glare. she pushed hansol's chest through the impact was non-existent due to her being smaller and younger. hansol just laughed at her failed attempt to push him back as he picked sofia up from the ground, despite her multiple demanding screams to place her back on solid ground.