Ch.4

Hello readers, tis I the author here to bring you more of my story....... Feel free to comment and/or vote

Carakii P.O.V.

I sat on the bed, staring at the heavy duty steel door on the other side of the room. I felt something around my neck, wrapping my fingers around what felt like a collar. Great, I am being treated like a dog now. The room was rather nice for a prison. It contained a bookshelf with various books on subjects such as witches, vampires, and of course werewolves.

There was also a bathroom, which was a rather new experience because I always had to go to the pack house in order to use a bathroom. Wow, I even get fancy hand soap. I decided to take a shower. But first I need to get this collar off. I examined the collar in the mirror. It was made from dark leather and was decorated with silver swirls and stars. Holding the collar together was a heart shaped lock with the initials “D. S.” on it. Those aren’t even my initials. I fiddled with the lock for a while, attempting to break it, but it was no use. The lock was made of some kind of stainless steel.  

I hear the locks of the door being unlocked and I quickly return to the bed and act as if I am asleep. I hear the door open and the sound of footsteps approaching.

“ I know you’re awake,” says a male’s voice. “ There's no point in fake sleeping.”

I cautiously raise my head. I notice the man, his brown eyes twinkle with mischief as he chuckles, pointing at the camera in the corner of the room.

I swear sometimes I am an idiot, of course there would be cameras.

I watched as he approached, noticing a key on a chain around his neck. His body perfect, as if sculpted by the mighty Lupa herself. Yet he seems so familiar. As if he was once an old friend that was lost to time. And now I had found him again, in all his glory.

My heart beats hard, I feel warmth flow through my cheeks as I unconsciously blush. This man is gorgeous, his every trait complimenting each other to create the perfect person. He stands next to me, watching me with mild curiosity. He places his hand on my shoulder, I feel a tingling go down my spine as I feel his hand against my skin.

Then reality hits me right in the face. I felt the color drain from my face as I realized just who he is. He is my kidnapper, and I was his victim.

I quickly backed away from him, his expressing changing from joy to dread and then to anger. His face was no longer a thing of beauty, but a thing of horror. I felt the startling presence of an alpha fill the room, my omega instincts causing me to cower in fear. The feelings of awe fading from my heart, being replaced with pure terror.

He clenches his fists, but contains his anger. Stomping out of the room, he slams the door shut, leaving me alone. The sound of yelling is heard from the hallway. Afterwards, when the room is silent, I swear that I hear the heart wrenching sound of sobbing.

Davris P.O.V.

Still feeling the stinging pain of my anger, I sit outside the door of the room which contains my mate. His lovely smell lingering in the air. Like a garden of roses, his scent smells of fresh rain and flower petals. I felt a pang of guilt as I heard sobs from the room. My mate was scared, and perhaps in pain. And it was all my fault. If only I had not lost my temper, but I was just so angry that he would dare reject my affection like that. I have done so much for him.

I cry, letting the tears flow from my eyes for the first time in a long time. I did not care what anyone thinks of me. Only my mate was worthy of my attention, no one else. I pulled out my phone and ordered the staff to bring up some fresh tea.

After I had returned his daughter, I had revealed my identity to the alpha of Carakii’s pack. I gave him the reasons for my actions, I could no longer stay away from my mate. The alpha thought for a while, and then just chuckled. His daughter had been treated with the utmost care, so the alpha felt no hatred towards me. Instead, he gave me a list of Carakii’s favorite things. At the top of this list was lavender tea.

So I sat waiting on the tea, which was brewed with fresh lavender recently purchased from the local market. I smelt a whiff of lavender as the maid climbed the stairs.

“ Your tea alpha,” the maid said, holding the tray of tea.

“ Thank you Gloria,” I said to the elderly lady. I take the tea and she curtsies and starts her slow descent down the staircase. She is a good maid, but she has gotten a little slow with old age.

I slowly unlock the door to my mate’s room. In an attempt not to startle him, as he is quite skittish. He sits on the bed, his legs crossed and his eyes closed. He is meditating.

“ Hey,” I say, trying to keep my voice down.

He looks up at me with those beautiful green eyes. He looks rather calm, but he still shifts uncomfortably after seeing me.

“W-what d-do you w-want?” He says. I can feel the fear in his voice.

“ I brought you some tea,” I say. I sit on the bed next to him. He tries to move away, but before he can I command him in my alpha tone to “Stay”.

Unable to leave, he stays on the bed. I dislike using my alpha tone on him, but this is the only way he is going to be able to hear me out.

“ Here, have some tea,” I offer him a cup.

He hesitates for a moment, before taking the cup.

“ Lavender…..” he mutters. He seems to hold a deep emotional attachment to this kind of tea, as he holds back tears.

“ Hey, you’re ok. It’s going to be ok,” I reassure him. I wrap an arm protectively around his waist. He squirms for a second before submitting to my affection. I feel the sparks flowing through my body and he even blushes a little!!!

“ I’m sorry I that I took you from your home,” I say to him.

He sits in silence, deep in thought. Great Lupa, he is so adorable when he is thinking. Finally, after what seems like forever, he speaks.

“When can I go back?” he asks.

I had predicted this to happen, although I had really hoped it wouldn’t. I wasn’t going to take him back to that horrid place, even if I had to imprison him.

My voice wavers, “ I-I’m sorry, but I cannot allow that Carakii.”

He looks quite disappointed. Sipping his tea slowly, he finishes the entire cup. I smell the scent of lavender as he speaks, along with his natural scent of fresh rain.

“So I am a prisoner…..” he states.

I wanted to say no, I really did. But I wasn't going to lie to him, he deserved the truth.

“ For now….” I said, trying to keep my neutral expression. It really killed me inside to do this to him, but it is the only way I can protect him.

His beautiful green eyes now filled with tears, he curls into a ball and weeps. My heart breaks seeing him like this, and it takes all I have not to cry with him.

“It’s going to be ok baby,” I say, wiping the tears from his eyes. He looks up at me. I see all the pain and fear flowing through his frail body, each tear bringing new horrors into his already weak heart. I had to do something, before he hurts himself.

I help him from the bed, his body shaking from the depression held within.

“There's something I want to show you,” I say, and we walk out of the room with my hopes held high.