Chapter 8

WARNING!!! MATURE THEMES AHEAD, THESE INCLUDE RAPE, VIOLENCE AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE  WITH SUCH TOPICS, DO NOT READ!!!

Author's note: the second to last chapter of my book, filled to the brim with depression and pain.)

Carakii P.O.V.

The light filtering through the trees blinded me momentarily, I realize that I am no longer in the greenhouse, but an actual forest. But not just any forest, the forest of the silver moon pack. I smell the approaching scent of Carson, one of my old pack mates.

“Carakii?? Is that you??” he questions.

He kicks me in the stomach, knocking me to the ground.

“Nice to have you back Runt”

I attempt to stand, but receive a kick to the face. I feel the blood dripping from my nose, as look up at him. He laughs at my weakness, grabbing me by my collar.

“What’s this?? Has our little runt found a mate?? Is that where you’ve been?? You really are a useless excuse of a wolf, abandoning your pack to go be the little slut you are.”

He throws me to the ground, kicking my side again. I feel the sharp pain of a broken rib. I attempt to crawl away, but I am pulled back to him by my collar. He grabs my waist pulling me closer, I push against him, attempting to get away. He laughs, whispering in my ear “You are only supposed to be a slut for me”

I struggle and cringe as he forces his lips on mine, taking full advantage of my omega status. I cringe in submission and cry as he pins me against the ground.

“L-let me g-go!!” I cry

He chuckles and slaps me across the face. I feel as he tightens his grip on my arms, positioning them above my head as he forcefully kisses me again and again. I scream for help, but none comes. Carson places a hand on my neck, laughing as I slowly lose consciousness. With the last of my energy, I whisper  “Davris…..” before giving in to unconsciousness.

Davris P.O.V  

I sit in a meeting, discussing the alliance between the various packs of North America. It takes all my willpower to stay here, while my mate is out there, alone and in danger. But as alpha, it is my responsibility to put the pack’s needs above my own.

The sudden burst of emotion that flows through me is unorthodox in nature. I feel afraid for my life. Tears flow down my face as I hear the screams of my mate, echoing through my mind. I see as he is beaten and assaulted, and I hear him calling my name before fainting.

I burst out of the meeting, rushing to the only person I trust enough to explain this vision to me, and I found her in the basement, as usual.

Upon seeing me arrive, she hugs me, knowing of the pain I feel right now. She had been busy trying to locate Carakii using her magic, as she had various spell components laying around her work area. As I explain my vision to her, she listens closely. Eventually she comes to the conclusion that as a mate to a magic born, I can receive visions when he is in danger.

At the word danger, I feel my wrath get the best of me. Whoever dared to hurt my mate would be severely punished. I was going to find him, if it was the last thing I do. I promise you my adorable little mate, I will save you.

Carakii P.O.V.

I awaken in the darkness of night, my hands bound together, my body naked, and my mouth gagged. Looking around, I notice that I am in an abandoned bus, It’s window’s all dirty, and most of the seats missing. The smell of mold lingers in the air, and I swear I hear the sound of dripping water.