Let's Play

"Wilford..." Darkiplier walked into the living room and stopped mid-thought, staring at the scene before him. Dr. Iplier was shirtless, laying on his back on the floor, with Wilford Warfstache straddling his hips. Glancing around, Dark quickly noted Dr. Iplier's lab coat and shirt tossed on the floor beside them, and the feather Wilford was turning between his fingers as he looked over at Dark, Dr. Iplier catching his breath. "What is this?" Dark muttered, finally.

"Dr. Iplier, care to comm-ent?" Wilford grinned down at his captive.

"He wants to know my first name." Dr. Iplier sighed.

"That did not explain anything." Dark tilted his head.

"I don't have a first name!" Dr. Iplier shouted.

"Oh come now..." Wilford shifted, grinning. "You have to have a first name! Tell me what it is." He chuckled, trailing the feather down Dr. Iplier's side. Dr. Iplier writhed under him and for the first time, Dark noticed the doctor's hands trapped under Wilford's knees.

"I-I-I don't!" Dr. Iplier tried not to laugh as his body jerked against his will, at the tickling.

"Is it Cornelius?" Wilford smirked.

"Cornelius... Iplier." Dark chuckled slightly, just watching.

"Dark!" Dr. Iplier shouted. "Help me!"

Darkiplier sighed. "This is harmless."

"He wants to know your first name too!" Wilford grinned, gently twirling the feather across his stomach. Dr. Iplier broke out into giggles, trying desperately to free his hands.

Google stepped into the room, looking over the scene, before casually walking in and sitting on the couch. "What is happening?" He asked finally.

"Wilford is trying to find out the doctor's first name." Dark explained simply.

"Doctor." Google shrugged.

Dr. Iplier grunted, squirming and Wilford finally stopped tickling him. The doctor panted softly. "What?" He muttered. "I already told him I don't have a first name!"

"It is Doctor." Google stated.

"Wait... Dr. Doctor Iplier?" Wilford glanced over his shoulder at Google.

"Yes." Google nodded.

"What?" Dr. Iplier muttered.

Darkiplier cracked his neck, adjusting his tie. "How do you know this?"

Google shrugged. "I know everything."

Wilford sighed, then looked down at Dr. Iplier. "Now was that so hard?"

"I didn't know!" Dr. Iplier screamed.

Chuckling, Wilford got up, stretching. Dr. Iplier considered kicking Wilford's feet out from under him, but decided the man would come after him again and not with a feather this time. He simply rolled over, and grabbed his clothes, pulling his shirt on before he stood and slipped his lab coat back on. "Now that I've been violated... I'll be in my office." He muttered.

"Bedroom." Google corrected.

"Office!" Dr. Iplier screamed, as he left the room.

"Bedroom." Google repeated, much quieter.

Wilford simply turned to Dark, wiggling his mustache. "Did you want me for something?"

"Oh..." Dark nodded. "I nearly forgot after witnessing... what I just did." His aura flickered around him, settling slightly. "I have been thinking."