blood is red, bruises are purple (TRIGGER WARNING)

Jungkook fell to the ground.....Breathing heavily, His chest rising up and down harshly as he started to see black and white stars. The older brother wanted to stop breathing, He wanted to be done with life and just die. He didn't wanna live, He didn't wanna breathe.....

"JUNGKOOK???" He heard a voice before blacking out completely, "Jungkook....My son, please....." The mother held Jungkooks hand and checked his pulse, Pale.....

The father then came dashing in, Looking at Jungkook in shock and looking at his wife in tears, Balling her eyes out "P...please call 9....911!!" Mrs. Jeon said stroking her sons hair out of his face "H...Hes so pale!!" Mr. Jeon nodded and dialed the number right away.

"H...Help my son, He's.....Bleeding so much" The father said worridely

__________________________

Jungkook woke up in the hospital and was shocked to feel that he had a breathing mask on and bandages on his wrists and torso. But what really surprised him was when he saw his younger brother, standing next to bed.....With a half angry face on and the other half is looked.....Despressed "T...Taehyung?" Jungkook  stuttered

"Jungkook...I know what you did" V said sadly "I heard your phone going off a lot and then when i looked......I don't even know what to say to you"

"I am s...so sorry, I Can explain!"

"Explain Hyung!!!!"

Jungkook took a deep breath and held his brothers hand "You know.....I never felt hot, or attractive, Or s...sexy. I just don't feel or look good!! So I used your pictures that you took o...on my phone a long time ago so I could use them to actually get attention. I wanted at least just, Someone else other than mom and dad to say they love me....I am so sorry my baby brother, Please forgive me"

V gripped onto Jungkooks hand tightly, Never wanting to let go "I.....its okay, Please just don't cut yourself. I can't loose you hyung! I love you but.....Please never do this to yourself"

Jungkook breathed out slowly "i am glad you forgive me.....i promise you thus will never happen again, But you maybe um....He wants to meet you in real life so can you please just do one favor for me and go on one date with him ?"

"Isn't he a vampire??" V said

"No, I bet it's fake" Jungkook chuckled

"Then......Okay, I'll do it" V nodded "But just this one! No more after this"

V got out Jungkooks phone and went to the app

Me: Hey Park Jimin, I would love to see you in real life ☺ Where and when?

Park Jimin: That's so good to hear baby ❤ How about in a week babe? My house?

Me: Oh....Sure!

Park Jimin: Wear something sexy for me 😏💕

Me: Hahahahaha, Yeah sure, why not

Park Jimin: see you next Sunday pretty boy👌 send me a cute selfie till then?

Me: Umm...........Okay

V got nervous since he is in a hospital so he tried to find the cutest selfie he took not too long ago

Me:

Camera ready :D

Camera ready :D

Park Jimin: God your so freaking soft ❤❤❤ you won't be anymore once I am finished with you after the date

Me: gotta go byyeee

V looked at Jungkook in a disturbing way "Are you trying to get yourself fucked to death?" Spoke V

Jungkook faked gagged "No!! What the heck??"

"He wants to fuck me after our date......I swear if I get raped I am blaming you"

"Oh my god V your not gonna get raped, I promise"

"Hyung, Okay.....I need to calm down. As long as I don't have to kiss, hold hands with him, or hug him.....I am fine with this date"

"Well where is the date gonna be?" Jungkook asked

"His house....Can you please come with me? Just like....be a good older brother and help me and watch over me?"

Jungkook chuckled "Sure thing V, I bet I'll be better by then"

"You better be" V chuckled too

----------------------------------

Update complete 😁  hope you guys enjoyed! Yall.....Get ready for Jimins and Taehyungs date cuz I bet y'all are gonna throw shit 😆

Love you guys 💕💕