Clock is ticking...

Jimin and Jungkook arrived at the olders house, Jungkook stepped inside along with Jimin following behind him. "Your house looks a lot less scary..." Jungkook spoke up

"I guess" Jimin shrugged "Lets go up to my room for a bit" Jungkook got a little confused why in his room instead of the living room but he agreed to. He didn't wanna trigger that demon inside Jimin....

"I......I need to talk to you about something" Jungkook said nervously, He was ready to tell Jimin about the truth of cat fishing him

"Go ahead, I got time"

Tell him Jungkook and he'll kill you before I do

"I cat fished you" Jungkook said fastly "I was cat fishing you with my brothers pictures, My real brothers name is Taehyung and.......You killed him and made me develop so many disorders and he won't go away!! He's still in my head and I need you to-----"

Jimin aggressively pinned Jungkook down on the bed "Clock is ticking Jungkook"

"W...what?"

Jimins eyes turned completely black while Jimin grinned "Clock....is...ticking"

Just then, Jungkook gasped "TAEHYUNG!!! WHY ARE YOU POSSESSING HIM??" Jungkook shouted

"He's easy to posses and I am good friends with the vampire demon that has been controlling his body" Jimin or 'Taehyung' gripped Jungkooks wrists tighter "Good friends as in i got him lost somewhere and now he's gone, I am the new demon that controls Jimin on and off. I thought this was a better way to contact since your a little cry baby"

"Please" Jungkook jerked his head back into the sheets in pain "Go away"

"Not unless you die first!!!" Jimin shouted and blood was now building up out of Jungkooks skin

"Your hurting me" Jungkook breathed

"I wonder if this will hurt" Jimin said and bit Jungkooks bottom lip hard enough to make him bleed, Jungkook moaned in pain. "Weak, You cant even take of yourself. No wonder no one loves you"

This was heart breaking to Jungkook....The things Taehyung was saying to him made him depressed. Yeah he knew it wasn't Jimin that was saying it but its coming out of his mouth....

"Please......Go away, Your not real"

"I am still alive Jungkook!!!!!" Jimin screamed, But all of a sudden, Jungkook started to feel dizzy, as in like he was going to throw up. Luckily he didn't, He just fainted..........Jimins eyes turned back to their original color, Hyperventilating as he saw the young boy in his arms.....Pale and breathing slowly. "Oh fuck" Jimin breathed "What did i do to my baby???"

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly and held him in his lap as if he was a newborn. Jimin did everything he could to make Jungkook wake up. But it seems like he was paralysed, he couldn't move...

"Kookie baby....Please, wake up!!! I can't live without you, I need you in my life. Please Jeon Jungkook!!!! Wake up!!!"

Tears ran down Jimins cheek as he gave a long kiss on Jungkooks forehead. Feeling the pale, cold, young boy. Jimin really needed him.

"J.....Jimin" Jungkook breathed

"Kooks? Oh my gosh Jungkook--"

Jungkooks eyes widened as he looked behind Jimin, He had enough of this! He only had 9 more days to live till Taehyung kills him.....He doesn't know what to do.

The clock is ticking Jungkook......

"Taehyung please!!!!" Jungkook breathed loudly

"Baby Taehyung isnt here, Hes dead remember?"

"No! Hes right behind you Jimin look!!" Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung

You really think hes gonna believe you? You uglyass, Kill yourself and i wont bother you anymore

"I am not....going to kill myself unless you tell me why are you bothering" 

"Jungkook No one is behind me" Jimin shrugged "This is all in your head"

"I know it is!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook said loudly at Jimin, making him flinch "Taehyung wont stop messing with my mind Hyung, Please believe me and turn around one more time, Youll see him!"

Jimin turned around slowly, Still, seeing nothing but a wall. He felt bad for Jungkook, That he has been going through this and deal with it. Jimin wants to take him to therapy to help him but he knows that wont do him any good cuz Jungkook will be all mad at him for suggesting that.

"Jungkook, Go to sleep. You need rest"

"I cant sleep Park....." Jungkook wimpered, Taehyung is just----"

"Jeon" Jimin said, This was the moment where he just said fuck it "i think you need therapy........."

"Are you serious????" Jungkook said getting off of Jimins lap and looking at him like he was a rapist "No, i am not going"

"Yes you are, i am taking you--"

"I SAID NO!!!! TAEHYUNG IS STILL ALIVE AND WANTING TO KILL ME!!!!"

Jungkook then ran out of the house, quick enough so Jimin couldn't catch him....

Its about time, Jeon Jungkook, You can run but you cant hide

-------------------------------------

Look whos back my doodes!!! I finally decided to make a schedule for all this writting!

1. Morning, wake up, go to school

2. After school, Work on stories for Instagram

3. Once done, If there is still time, do fake texting story for YouTube

4. After cheer practice  (which is late af 😂) Work on Wattpad stories.

I hope i can get through all this without being so stressed. Gotta get more muscles in my fingers 😆😆 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!❤

More coming soon....