You are my loves

"I am back" Jimin said walking through the door of Jungkooks room "And I...gotta tell you something, well ask you something"

"Whats up?" Jungkook responded, Jimin stood him up and held both of his hands, Stroking his knuckles softly

"Where do i even start with you Jeon Jungkook, I cant live without you. Even though well, Its impossible for me to die anytime soon.....anyways what i am trying to say is your my baby, I will love you forever. I need you in my life, i promise to never hurt or harm you in any way, i promise to take care of you when your sick or feeling depressed. And i promise to never cheat on you or love anyone more than i do with you. So therefore......." At this point, Jungkook was already in tears. Jimin got down on one knee, and said the 4 words "Jeon Jungkook, Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god" Jungkook kept saying "Yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!" He said jumping on Jimin and crying, happy tears though of course. "B..but dont i have to graduate first?"

"Relax, After you graduate we will have the wedding soon"

"I can't wait to be a Park"

"Me too" Jimin smiled

*Graduation day*

Jungkook got up on the stage with his diploma in his hands and stood in front of the whole class and parents, With a microphone in front of him. He doesn't like speeches but Jungkook wants to make this one special

"Hello everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Um.....Okay, well Growing up as a kid was amazing for me, i had an amazing younger brother who supported me. I had a well working father and mother who took care of me. But things changed after a little while once i hit high school, um....recently, Both parents died due to........Cancer. and my brother died to.....suicide" Jungkook lied cuz he knew no one would believe him "So, i had to take care of myself for a little bit. But that didn't stop me from working hard in school and.......I know they are in a better place now" Everyone clapped as Jungkook lined up with the rest of his classmates.

Once everyone was done doing their speech, Everyone was a loud to go home, Of course Jungkook went straight to Jimin and hugged him tightly "Congratulations baby" He said softly in Jungkooks ear "I am so proud of you, someone else is too. Look behind you"

Jungkook slowly looked behind him.............and there was Archer.....standing there smiling

"ARCHER!!!!!" Jungkook said and Archer jumped on him like a koala "Oh my gosh i missed you"

"He's all yours" Jimin said handing him a file

"Y...you adopted him" Jungkook said

"Of course, we can take care of him, together, our family"

Archer started to tear up too cuz this is the first time he has ever actually felt loved by someone.....He was happy with the Jikook boys

"Is he------"

"Yes, He can come to the wedding" Jimin smiled

*wedding day*

"I have never been to a wedding before" Said Archer as Jungkook was helping him with his tux "I dont wanna ruin it for you...."

"Archer" Jungkook said "You are gonna be just fine, Your good lookin, your personality is beautiful. Youll be fine"

Jungkook walked down the aisle, meeting eyes with Jimin as he stood in front of him

The priest then said "Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin, As your husband, to have and to  hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health until death takes you guys apart?"

Jungkook smiled "I do"

"And do you, Park Jimin, Take Jeon Jungkook to be your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health untill death takes you guys apart?"

Jimin smiled "I do"

"I may pronounce you 2 as husband and........husband. you may now kiss the boy"

Jimin pulled Jungkook by the collar of his tux and smashed his lips on Jungkooks. The boys can hear Archer behind Jungkook fake gagging, Making the couple chuckle.

"Congratulations Hyung" Archer bowed

"Archer.......Call me Eomma" Jungkook smiled, Making Archers face light up

-------------------

Next chapter will be the last😣😣 I really enjoyed making this for you all❤ this is my first horror story so i hope its good.