Protect an Angel (Warning: Scary images)

Few minutes passing, Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on the couch in silence, waiting for something to happen. Jimin looked at Jungkook and said "Nothing, See, He's---" The deep voice breathing began behind the boys......They both turned around and Jungkook saw the same monster that was in his car when Archer fell asleep the first time

"T....Thats him" Jungkook wimpered

Thats him" Jungkook wimpered

"Oh my god" Jimin said "I....I dont even know what to say"

The monster kept that same smile on his face as he got closer and closer to the Jikook couple

"Jimin..." Jungkook breathed "G..go wake Archer up"

"But--"

"JUST GO!!!!" Jungkook yelled as he heard the same raspy voice scream from the monster as it started to run towards them. Jungkook and Jimin got up and ran upstairs as fast as they could until they were in Jungkooks room, Shuting the door quickly as the monster banged on the door. Jimin is a lot stronger than Jungkook so he was shutting it closed. "ARCHER!! Archer!!! Wake up!!"

"Um.....Jeon?"

"What???"

"Those pills he took.....Um, He's not gonna wake up for a while Kook...."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?????" Jungkook panicked as he kept shaking Archer "Please wake up wake up!!!!" One final burst of a bang, The monster got in the room, Putting Jimin in a choke hold.

"Get off!!!" Yelled Jimin as he tried to get the demon off of him

But.......The demon opened it's mouth real wide, And ate Jimin whole. Chomping him up as Jimin screamed real loud in pain, Red blood bleeding down his chin

"NO!!!!!!" Jungkook dropped to his knees and sobbed. Just then, Archer woke up, Everything was gone. The demon, The loud breathing, Jimin.......Jungkook looked at Archer closely and held him as close to him as he could to his chest "Please.....Dont leave me"

________________________________

"Why did you drug the child?" The police said, They were currently outside of Jeons house with Archer beside him

"That kid....Doesnt Sleep" Jungkook breathed "He needs sleep"

"Drugging an 8 year old is not right, Those are pills for adults only. No wonder he couldn't wake up. I am sorry sir but were gonna have to take him away from you"

"No" Jungkook said trying to grab Archer but 3 police men held Jungkook back while a police man grabbed Archer and put him in the cop car "No! You dont understand!!!! I NEED THAT CHILD PLEASE DONT TAKE HIM AWAY I NEED MY FRIEND PLEASE STOP!!!!" It was too late....The police were gone and Jungkook stood there in shock about what just happend, Tears dripping down his cheek. "No........"

Jungkooks phone went off and he noticed it was his mom, He dried off his tears quickly and answered "Hello Eomma?"

"Jungkook? It sounds like your outside" The mother said "How are you?"