...you see nothing-

"HI!" You stare up to see a tall, slender girl in strange clothes, a rainbow streaked white dress that slit at the thighs, flowing down over black paint splattered leggings and boots. "Wow you look super cool!!! Y/N, right?" You are confused. "Uh.. Y-yes? I'm Y/N." "Awesome. You're my super special client for the day!" "What?! What are you talking about? What do you mean client?" Her eyelashes change color under the bush of her curly red hair that sways as she chuckles kindly.
      "As a client, you're destined to find love through your greatest talent, dance. But you.." She pulls you down to stare into your eyes.
   "You're different. You have many forms of dance that you practice. It's not so easy to find your soul mate and align your paths. That's why they called me." She grins. "I'm Felicity. I'll be your consultant today." She almost aggressively grabs your hand, shaking it. "Nice to meet you."
     "Uh.." You've regained some composure. "Nice to meet you too, Felicity." You throw in a little smile. Her grin widens. "Well, now that you're calmer..let's get started." She raised her green nailed hand and snapped.

Heh heh... Oh Waaaattpaaaaaad... I'm baaaaack.