Mate Number 4

Felicity: By the way, Y/N, in this scenario, this one isn't particularly a fan of you.
Y/N: Then why is this person an option?!
Felicity: Because your chemistry potential is at a particular high with this one, despite any....differences or dangerous circumstances.
Y/N: DANGEROUS CIRCUMSTANCES?!
Felicity: Hush so we can assess the possibility!
-----------------------------------------------------"Miss/Mister L/N!!!" You jerk up from your desk in AP Math. "SHI-...Sorry Mrs. Flemmings." The class laughs a little as you stare, dazed, at the chubby blonde woman. "That's the third time. If it happens too many more times, I will be calling your parents, Y/N."  You sigh, slightly annoyed by the abrupt waking. "Yes, Mrs. Flemmings." She turns back to the white board and continues explaining the concept of (EXTREMELY BORING) quadruple roots. You stare at her head. Does she realize her wig is tilted? Your innermost discussion is interrupted by a wad of paper hitting your forehead and landing on your desk. You unball it and read the note inside.

Maybe if you spent less time sucking dick, you'd get enough sleep. :) Or is that a foreign concept for you?

Already agitated, you hear low laughter from your right. You glance over, to see two girls high fiving.. Amber. You have to joking. Her? AGAIN?! Fuck it. I've tried ignoring it. Time for some to get thrown back. You grab your pencil and quickly reply.

Maybe if you didn't waste brain cells trying to spread nasty ass rumors, you and your shit dance squad would've beat us in the dance off last week.;) Or was that too honest for you?

You ball it up again and toss it back. She catches it and her two cronies read your reply. They snarl almost simultaneously as Amber pushes her black and green hair out of her face angrily and writes on the note, almost chucking the note back at you.

Don't act like that, bitch. You and me can go during free period. Don't bring your pussy ass squad unless you want them to get dissed too.

You smirk and pull out your F/C phone to text the rest of the squad.

Y/N: Amber and the smegs wanna go during free period. Who's in?😏😏😈

Jas: I'm in. Let's stomp em out!😈😈

Cory: let's bring it ⬇! #DanceFight

         You make eye contact with Amber and nod. Let's go, bitch. She smirks and bites her thumb dramatically. You roll your eyes. Well at least this bitch understands what biting a thumb means in Shakespeare's language.

[Time skip 2 hours~free period]

        The three of you drop down into the cave behind the spacious school. Inside was Amber and her squad and about five spectators.
         "Sorry to ruin the threesome you guys had planned. But, after you get your asses whipped, you can give a cycle of pity fucks anyway." "Amazing you can talk that shit when you were docked points in championships for lack of safety and exaggerated sex appeal." "The right dancers are sexy as hell. Sue us." "I'd rather just out dance your ass." Your team stretched before picking a song.

[For the song, checka my media]

         Ambers team begins the first verse in perfect sync, the exuded confidence eased but targeted. You grit your teeth in anger and the moment the second verse starts, your team hits it not only in sync, but in grace, in time, and with the look of success. More and more people appear in the cave surrounding the performances but neither team actually notices. By the chorus, both teams are in perfect sync, perfect timing, everything is perfect. Something clicks in your mind, however. And it clicks in Ambers until you're both overflowing in rage.
      You both step forward, and you both perform, not noticing your other squad members backing away in silence and bated breath.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N: *sits in a chair still watching* holy s-shit. *hands squeeze around the rests*
Felicity: You interested?
Y/N: No. But I am a little intimidated.
Felicity: Think this is bad? Watch this!
------------------------------------------------------

         Your eyes blaze in fury as you perform the exact same moves, in the exact same sequence, at the exact same time. You notice her lips form an evil smirk, and that alarmed you.The hell are you planning bi- She interrupts your thoughts...with a quick slice of a pocketknife across one of your wrists that was close to her hand.
         You grit your teeth in pain but continue, your gaze burning into her arrogant eyes. You spin and grab her neck, almost throwing her to the ground, holding her down. She swings her foot out and around to regain balance and aims to kick you in the chin. You, however, catch the ankle and yank up, forcing her to do a standing splits, her head level with yours.
        She tries to jab you in the ribs with the knife but you almost stroll around her, avoiding the blade. She swings her lifted foot down hard, yanking your body down with it. The moment you hit the ground, she tries to hold you down, straddling you, knife to your neck. Your snatch her arm away from your neck and jerk your pelvis up, throwing her over to land on the floor behind your head. You swing around and not only hold her weaponed hand away by the wrist, but you press your forearm against her neck to hold her head down, her body held down completely. Your faces were inches apart, to wear you could smell the weed and mint gum on her breath. "Give." She struggles for a while before finally sighing. "You...fucking.....asshole..." "You crazy bitch." You stare into each other's eyes in silence before glancing down and realizing your torso was between her legs still, an awkward and extremely suggestive position for the two of you.
       Amber smirks. "Heh.." She lifts her pelvis to brush against the crotch of your jeans. "Told you the right dancers are sexy." You blush and back away. She rises up to corner you, tilting your chin up. "Are you scared of me now, Y/N? Or are you maybe..." Her hand runs up your pants. "Are you into me now?" She backs away slowly. "Either way.. I suppose you win again, Y/N. For now." She bites your neck. "But it's okay. I like this new game I'm playing."
      She glanced at her speechless team members. "Let's go." She stood and they left. You watched in silence as they disappeared from sight excpet for her, who winked at you before leaving you.
------------------------------------------------------
Fiolee4evr: This is my longest entry in this book so far and..quite possibly..the one I'm proudest of. So..any of you readers make a decision yet?
Y/N: Who the f*** are you?!
Fiolee4evr: Oh never mind that!