Part one yeeet

"Like hell we are going to share a bed!" Lance cried angrily. The assembled crew stared at him with wide eyes.

"There is no way I'm sharing my bed, let alone my room. With that-with that Texan." Keith raised his hands indignantly.  Shiro sighed.
    "Lance, you are moving to Keith's room." Lance and Keith both ignored him and were fixated on each other.

"I'm not the one picking the fight here Lance!" Keith shot back. Texan. Is that the best he can do? Lance crossed his arms with a humph.

"Paladins, you must bond better, our last mission for Voltron had quite the mishap and I'm afraid to tell you that it was, all you two's fault." Princess Allura spoke up, mice squeaking in agreement from her shoulder. Lance shot a dirty look at Keith.

"Because someone couldn't agree to do something my way." Keith opened his mouth and turned to Shiro.

"Are you hearing this? If we'd done it his way it would have gotten us killed!." Space dad clapped a hand on the fiery paladin's shoulder.

"Keith I'm sorry. You and Lance will have to share a room for when our sleeping time is scheduled. We are at a rest point where Zarkon is a minimal threat at the moment and you two need to stop acting like children with a petty grudge." Keith humphed and narrowed his eyes.

"Fine." Lance also looked quite unhappy. Pidge let out a snicker.

"Yeah and you two might want to talk about ya know-" She squinted her eyes through her round glasses.

"Feelsy Private stuff." She winked at Lance. He groaned and facepalmed.

"I should be sleeping with a lady, not my Quiznacking rival." He grumbled.
Keith took the opportunity.

"Here we go again with this nonsense about the ladies. Lance, nobody cares. We have a duty. A mission. We don't have time to mess around with-" Keith hung quotations next to his words.

"Ladies." Pidge let loose a snicker.

"Lance you got dissed." SHe whispered giggling. Hunk patted Lance's dumbstruck back encouragingly while Pidge did the  talk through fits of giggles.

"Lance my man, your time will come. For now, you'll have to cuddle with Keith and imagine he's, fair Allura." She mimicked mockingly. He gave her a pained look.

"Pidge you know why this is bad." Keith observed him staring at Pidge with pleading eyes. Why was it bad? She shrugged.

"That infos safe with me Lancey boy. I'll act like I forgot it, but I'll always remember." She gave him a salute.

"Time to go re-program the video game system, later. Wanna come Hunk?" Hunk gave an expression of pity to the blue paladin.

"Good luck bro." He said punching his shoulder before following Pidge. Shiro gave Keith a smile that was supposed to be reassuring.

"Its only until you two settle your differences." He turned and left to go train. Allura shook her head with Coran at her side.

"You earthling kids have the strangest problems." Coran mused twirling his moustache.

"Coran, help me station the castle in a safe area." The Princess said opening her commands.
Lance turned to Keith.

"You are so not coming near me. They can't make me, and they won't make me." Keith opened his mouth to retort.

"I-I don't get why you hate me so much?" Keith asked, serious. Lance extended a forefinger and pushed hard into his chest.

"Personnel reasons. Especially the mullet."
Lance turned and disappeared into the kitchen leaving Keith wondering what the quiznack just happened.