OnE FiNal tHInG

Looking down the dimly lit hallway I noticed that the others had left and that I was all alone, I slowly start walking towards the wooden door at the end. I admit it, I was scared. What if this was all a trick?... That they did this to get my hopes up and then kill me, or all of this is apart of me proving myself and that if  fail this test they kill me. There were so many ideas and situations popping up in my mind. I just couldn't focus, I slap both my cheeks and shake off the thoughts. You can do this (Y/N), this is what you have been preparing for your whole life... I take a deep breath and knock on the door in front of me.... I wait and there was no answer, I slowly turn the handle and  open the door to be greeted with a pitch black room. I step in and close the door behind me.

"hello? Do you mind if I turn the light on?" I rech over to the wall next to me and feel around for the light switch, once I find it the room lights up to (i'm to lazy to describe it:

Looking around I notice there's no one in here. Where is he? He's usually sitting that the desk in every fanfic I've read. Suddenly I hear door in look and I look over to my right and see slender coming out of the door to... THE REST ROOM!! REALLY!?!

"Ahh, miss (L/N) how are you?" He casually walks over to his desk and sits down. Really?-_-. I walk over and plopped down into one of the chairs in front of the desk, i was severely disappointed in the way he had presented himself. I cock an eyebrow, staring straight at the faceless man. 

"Uhhhhh, fine?" I'm so confused, how could this be it? It HAS to be a test, a final judgment, something!

"Good, well as you may know, not many people just get to walk on in here and become a proxy." I nod quickly. Finally an explanation! I sit up straight getting comfortable. "Well, as you may have suspected, there will be a few more trials. First off, we need to know that you have the capability to kill and to make sacrifices, of your own and others. Secondly we need to know that we have your full loyalty, that you will not make any foolish  mistakes as to betray us. Then last of all, as the others may have mentioned to you, you will need to work on your physical strength as well." 

His lecture was stern I knew if i fucked up even one thing i'd be dead before i even knew i fucked it up. I nod slowly as he talks but as soon as he mentioned my strength i mentally sighed, was everyone gonna get on my back about that today? 

"I have assigned you to train with each of the boys throughout the week. Jeff will train you in physical strength, your weak point at the moment." i grumble to myself, i get it man, jeez! "Eyeless jack will teach you in stealth, masky and hoodie, in cooperation, BEN in lock picking and breaking into houses, Toby will teach you agility and Laughing Jack will teach you about torture, if need be. " I slightly laugh at 'if need be' I nod ignolaging this information. 

" And, where might i be staying for the time being?" I question blankly, simply trying to make this less awkward.

"For the time being, you will stay here, at head quarters, with us, since we happen to have a spare room." I hear a knock on there main door behind me. "And that would be Eyeless jack here to take you there now." Slender gestures towards the door, signaling my que to leave. I stand almost with hesitation, I'm still so confused, I grab the door handle, turning my head over my shoulder to look back at the now empty chair where slender was before.

(A small eddit leaving us with 702 words, )