FORKING IMPORTANT!

sup! So long story short I want you guys do make your own decisions here so i'm going to be re-writing this story on Quotev. 

My username is still the same and the title of the story will remain but on quotev it will be in quiz form. I'll make up as many different reader characters as possible to fit your individualities, because I personally hate not being able to relate to the readers set character. So far I have the opportunity of being 

a.) Smugler (hoodie + masky)

b.) Hacker (BEN... who saw that coming)

c.) Murderer (LJ)

d.) Emotionless (Jeff)

e.) Desprate (toby)

F.) ??? (need help for a story for jack!!))

Each story will come with a Male and a Female partner your choice to read which ever or both, your own backstory and your own storyline. I have chosen to change to Quotev because I want to please all of my readers and only having one character will polarize the people who like my story, so in letting you have your own choice i'm hoping to extend my reach to others involved in the CP fandom. 

THERE'S MORE!!!

If there are any other role's you'd like me to include i'd be happy to do so! So please comment what roles you think i should add, I'll work my hardest to make them work within reality limits because i want these quizzes to really feel relatable so that you can truly experience it ( in the form of RP obviously XD)

WARNING

I'm still in school and i'm usually swamped with homework so like usual update will be slow, I'm sorry for the long waits! 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY FIRST REAL STORY!!!