Chapter 2

I woke up this morning with the little glow of the warm sun peeking through the window. I had my bubble gum pink blanket over me with my polka dot pajamas on.
I walked down the wooden stairs leading into Murr's kitchen.
"Morning" I said.
"Hey!" He replied. "What aren't you ready?" He asked me.
"For what?" I asked confused.
"Going to set!" Murr reminded me.
"This early? It's only gone eight!" I pointed out. "I'm still waking up!" I told him. He laughed then gave me a cup of coffee. I sat on the oak wood table gripping onto my turquoise polka dot mug. He gave me a few pieces of toast then told me to get ready.

I got into my dark blue jeans, red top and black jacket with black heeled boots. I put on some plain make up with mascara and peach pink lipstick. My wavy blonde/brown hair was down today.

When we arrived on set I saw Joe! Last time he saw me was about 10 years ago.
"Hey Joey!" I said running over to him.
"Jessica??" He asked. I nodded. "Wow! Hello what are you doing here?!" He asked me whilst giving me a hug.
"Well I've decided to visit! The UK is great but Ive missed Staten Island!" I told him.
"And it's missed you!" Joe said with a smile.
"I'll have to introduce her to Q and Sal when they arrive" Murr said to Joe.
When Q arrived Murr walked up to him and said
"There's someone is like you to meet!". Q looked confused and I turned around to see him.
"Wow" Q said. "Who's that?" Q asked Murr.
"My sister, Jessica" Murr revealed.
"Really?!" Q said surprised. I slowly walked over.
"Hey I'm Jess" I said to Q.
"I'm Brian... well Q" he told me.

When Sal came to set, I was backstage so I didn't see him straight away.
"Have you met Jess yet?" Q asked Sal.
"Who?" Sal asked.
"That's a no" Joe said with a laugh.

I came back near the monitor. Sal immediately noticed me.
"Wow" he muttered to himself.
Joe and Q began laughing at him because they heard that.
"Guess who that is!" Q teased.
"Who?" Sal asked.
"Murr" Joe said to him.

I walked over to him.
"Sal right?" I asked. He literally didn't say a word.
"Uh... ye.. yeah" he managed to say.
"Nice to meet you" I said whilst walking away, waving and smiling at him.
Murr walked over.
"Ahh you met Jess!" Murr said to Sal.  He was speechless.
"Yep he did!" Joe said with him and Q laughing.

It was Sal's turn i on the challenge. They were in the supermarket today filming.
"Right Sal go up to this woman..." Murr began.
"She's no Jess right Sal?" Q said. Him and Joe immediately began laughing at him.
"Shut up" sal said to them.
"Right go up to this women" Murr repeated.
"And say..."Joe began "I need some advice..." he began.
"I need some advice" Sal repeated to the unsuspected member of public.
"How can I..." Joe added. Sal repeated.
"Stop blushing and being speechless when Jess talks to me" Joe finished with a laugh. Him and Q were laughing hysterically.
"What do you mean?" Murr asked so confused.

"Wait wait! Sal you can have another chance okay. Stay out there" Q said excitedly.
Q got me to stand out on the shop floor where Sal was and to walk up to Sal. I did. As soon as Sal saw me he went bright red.
"Sal say to Jess... wanna go on a date?" Q said to him. Sal went even more red. He looked up at me and looked into my blue eyes.
"Or say you look beautiful!" Joe said.
Sal looked into the cameras and shook his head.
"Let's go babe" he said to me. Joe and Q began laughing at him even more.
When it was Murr's turn Q, Joe and Sal were stood by the monitor. Sal kept smiling at me and Q and Joe definitely noticed.
"Hey Sal can you get me a drink please" Joe said.
"Okay" Sal replied.
"Thanks babe" Joe teased.
"But seriously Sal, ask her out if you like her!" Joe said, giving him support.