Chapter 13

So me and Sal were now officially dating but the hardest part was what were we going to tell Murr? Would he be happy because I'm happy or would he hate me... and Sal.
It was around 6pm and Sal had fallen asleep on the chair. He hasn't had a proper sleep since I've been here which was 2 months! So I didn't mind the fact that he is finally getting rest. He looked quite cute. Murr rushes in my room and I immediately 'shushed' him.
"Sal is asleep!" I informed him.
"Oh" he whispered. He sat on the right side of my bed nearest the door.
"You okay?" Murr asked.
"I'm fine. Still not feeling 100% but the doctors told me that is completely normal" I told Murr. I tilted my head at Sal then turned back to Murr.
"So what do you think of Sal?" I asked him.
"What do you mean?" Murr asked slightly confused.
"Like your opinion on him?" I said.
"Well he's my best friend. Like a brother to me!" He said. I'm thinking that maybe he wouldn't mind us dating.
"Good" I replied.

Sal slowly began to wake up.
"Hey" I said to him on a gentle voice.
"You alright bud?" Murr asked.
Sal sat up, pushing his chair closer to my bed and covering my hand with the two of his. He gently brushed away a strand of hair on my face and slowly caressed my face and gave me a warm smile.
"I'm fine now!" Sal replied.
"You should be thanking Sal" Murr began. " he has been by your bedside everyday since the accident. He even came in the ambulance with me" Murr told me. I slowly turned over to Sal
"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

Sal looked up at Murr then said to him
"Come outside a second?". Murr began to walk outside.

They gently closed the door.
"So Jess..." Sal started. "She's incredible right?" Sal added.
"I suppose so yeah!" Murr said enthusiastically.
"Well can I take... her on a date?" Sal asked. It was a very awkward atmosphere.
"What no!!" Murr shouted.
"Why not?" Sal asked.
"She's my Little sister!!!!" Murr replied.
"I know but I think I've fallen in love.." sal tried to say until Murr walked off.